:pray: 50 % :laughing: 50 %
By Malcolm Armsteen
Thank you! Ordered!
Samanfur, kreuzberger liked this
By Bones McCoy
The Binface figure is remarkably accurate.
It may challenge your metallic paint range, as he has a lot of shiny steel and slightly duller aluminium in his costume.

While you can't use him in official GW contests, he's a great character for figure agnostic games.

I occasionally play a game called Frostgrave which has a couple of wizards and a band of retainers competitively scavenging.

You could also find some contemporary opponents among these

https://thelittlesoldiercompany.co.uk/politicos/

The Starmer's a bit hard to recognise, I'm hoping they follow with a Rayner.
Samanfur liked this
By Malcolm Armsteen
I'm tempted by Noggin the Nog...
By satnav
The list of potential leaders is utterly woeful and it will probably be even worse in a couple of years time when they will inevitably ended up with yet another contest.

With Jeremy Hunt ruling himself out of the running none of the candidates have any experience working in the treasury. Many of the candidates have worked in the Home Office so when any of them try to lecture Starmer on immigration he will have a very easy retort asking them about what they did when they were in office.
By mattomac
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 2:20 pm Assuming he's running.

In a world where there's no prison space left, Tom. You know very well you were alreay doing the same.

Basically they’ve also had to shut Dartmoor immediately, I have a feeling that’s going be a scandal shortly. With such space under restriction Labour doing it immediately suggests the Tories were sitting on something.
By Arrowhead
satnav wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2024 8:02 pm Apparently Mel Stride has hinted that he might throw his hat in the ring. The Tory talent pool is now more like an ineptitude puddle.
Held onto his seat by a mere 61 votes, with the Greens and Lib Dems providing Labour with another 20% to squeeze at the next election.

Amusingly, most of the potential leaders are pretty vulnerable at the next GE.
By Abernathy
Sunak has apparently now formally stood down as Tory leader (though still "caretaker" - hope he still does Keir's first PMQs on Wednesday), and the Tories have announced that their new leader will be enthroned on 2 November. This after FOUR final candidates, chosen by the Conservative parliamentary party, will be announced at conference, then put to party members to decide that Kemi Bad Enoch gets the gig.
By satnav
Does a party that only has 121 MPs really need three months to appoint a new leader? This really seems over indulgent especially given that the donations are drying up and redundancies are likely to be on the cards at central office.

This years party conference will be like a wake. All the companies that used to attend the conference to try and wangle government contracts will be nowhere to be seen. The four candidates who do address conference will probably face an half empty conference room. It really won't be a good look.
By Malcolm Armsteen
They've learned nothing from Corbyn.

Excellent.
Youngian, mattomac liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]