:sunglasses: 30 % :pray: 10 % :laughing: 60 %
By Bones McCoy
Oboogie wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 1:04 pm
Bones McCoy wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 12:11 pm
No mention of the party involved auntie Beeb?
"No mention"? That (very short) article actually states that the party involved is the Conservatives four times, including two in the bit you C&P'd.
But not the headline.

I know for folk like us the truth is just one click away.
Just like the Mail and Express at the petrol station, far more will read the headline than ever see the article.
By slilley
It is noticeable that X has exploded in the last hour or so following the announcement of the death of the former Leeds Rhinos half back Rob Burrow at the age of 41. My steam is pretty much exclusively all tweets from everywhere paying tribute to him and all he achieved on and off the field. The General Election campaign need not exist at present. If Rishi Sunak is going to have a Dissolution Honours List in a few weeks time, then Kevin Sinfield must be first on the list for a knighthood before any chinless wonder getting it for “political service”. Both Rob Burrow and Kevin Sinfield are shining examples of human beings and the power of friendship. A world away from some of the I me now grifters who have sat in the House of Commons.

Simon
Tubby Isaacs, davidjay, Bones McCoy and 1 others liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
A sighting of the surprisingly low proflle (these days) Prit Patel. Nice photo of Bozo there. Very loyal to Rishi.

You did indeed recruit a respectable number of police officers (though you were gone from the Home Office in 2022, so the rest were someone else. Unfortunately you were also voting for your party to cut over 20,000 from 2010.

By davidjay
slilley wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 6:50 pm It is noticeable that X has exploded in the last hour or so following the announcement of the death of the former Leeds Rhinos half back Rob Burrow at the age of 41. My steam is pretty much exclusively all tweets from everywhere paying tribute to him and all he achieved on and off the field. The General Election campaign need not exist at present. If Rishi Sunak is going to have a Dissolution Honours List in a few weeks time, then Kevin Sinfield must be first on the list for a knighthood before any chinless wonder getting it for “political service”. Both Rob Burrow and Kevin Sinfield are shining examples of human beings and the power of friendship. A world away from some of the I me now grifters who have sat in the House of Commons.

Simon
I'd forgotten about another resignation honours, but it begs the question - after BoJo and Truss, who have they got left to 'honour'? Lord Rees Mogg? Baroness Braverman?
By slilley
davidjay wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 7:39 pm
slilley wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 6:50 pm It is noticeable that X has exploded in the last hour or so following the announcement of the death of the former Leeds Rhinos half back Rob Burrow at the age of 41. My steam is pretty much exclusively all tweets from everywhere paying tribute to him and all he achieved on and off the field. The General Election campaign need not exist at present. If Rishi Sunak is going to have a Dissolution Honours List in a few weeks time, then Kevin Sinfield must be first on the list for a knighthood before any chinless wonder getting it for “political service”. Both Rob Burrow and Kevin Sinfield are shining examples of human beings and the power of friendship. A world away from some of the I me now grifters who have sat in the House of Commons.

Simon
I'd forgotten about another resignation honours, but it begs the question - after BoJo and Truss, who have they got left to 'honour'? Lord Rees Mogg? Baroness Braverman?
If either of them lost their seat, it is quite possible

Simon
By Youngian
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2024 7:17 pm A sighting of the surprisingly low proflle (these days) Prit Patel. Nice photo of Bozo there. Very loyal to Rishi.

You did indeed recruit a respectable number of police officers (though you were gone from the Home Office in 2022, so the rest were someone else. Unfortunately you were also voting for your party to cut over 20,000 from 2010.

Many Tory MPs appear to be running their own manifestos. Newmarket residents have been receiving glossy A4 leaflets from Nick Timothy outlining his own brand mix of populist left economics and nationalist culture war.
By satnav
The Tories are really struggling to get cabinet ministers and former cabinet ministers to come out publicly to support Sunak on the campaign trail the fact that Victoria Atkins was wheeled out today has the party's big hitter on the Sunday politics shows is a sign of how desperate the Tory's are.
Oboogie liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
Victoria Atkins won by nearly 55% last time, so she can spare the time outside the constituency at least. Perhaps Rebecca Harris (who won Castle Point by 60%) will be doing the media round tmrw? She's Comptroller of the Household. Would be a bit like in the early Coalition period where Michael Fallon defended the government from his lofty seat on the Treasury Select Committee.
By Youngian
Kemi isn’t an empathetic people person and that’s a crucial skill for frontline politicians. Might be good at running the IT department.

Truss has hit the ground running and has been out canvassing for more days than she ever visited her constituency. She has Reform, a rising Labour demographic and a credible independent Tory on her back. He has Martin Bell and his pal Rory Stewart helping out on the campaign trail. So far no high profile ministerial support has arrived to lend Truss a hand.
By Andy McDandy
I'm beginning to think that Truss may well be mentally ill.

This isn't gaslighting - she seems to have an absolute disconnect between her view of reality and everyone else's. Either that or she knows that when she drops the act, the cash dries up.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]