:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Yug
Thanks Ian.

@Tubby Isaacs please remember to add some context. Just because you know what you're talking about it doesn't follow that everyone else does. Especially in a thread about random Tories doing random stuff that jumps around from one subject to another.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Andy McDandy
Today's PMQ was the last before the summer recess. Usual shit, nothing particularly noteworthy save for Sunak going balls-deep on the 40 new hospitals claim, announcing even more, and coming across as if he'd had a pep talk from Gove.

That said, do the BBC know something we don't?
PM asked about video of Tory MP 'lauding' Taliban
Reform UK MP Mark Francois said his colleagues on the defence select committee were shocked by a recent video of their chairman and Tory MP, Tobias Ellwood, "lauding" the leadership of the Taliban after a recent visit to Afghanistan.
By Bones McCoy
Andy McDandy wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:54 pm Today's PMQ was the last before the summer recess. Usual shit, nothing particularly noteworthy save for Sunak going balls-deep on the 40 new hospitals claim, announcing even more, and coming across as if he'd had a pep talk from Gove.

That said, do the BBC know something we don't?
PM asked about video of Tory MP 'lauding' Taliban
Reform UK MP Mark Francois said his colleagues on the defence select committee were shocked by a recent video of their chairman and Tory MP, Tobias Ellwood, "lauding" the leadership of the Taliban after a recent visit to Afghanistan.
I expect a full retraction:
The BBC wishes to apologise for describing MP Mark Francois as "Reform UK".
Please disregard this.
We intended to describe him as "Inadequate cunt".
Andy McDandy, Watchman, Yug and 1 others liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
Yug wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:22 pm Thanks Ian.

@Tubby Isaacs please remember to add some context. Just because you know what you're talking about it doesn't follow that everyone else does. Especially in a thread about random Tories doing random stuff that jumps around from one subject to another.
Fair point.
The London mayor election is probably due a thread of its own.
By Boiler
]I reposted that elsewhere.

The resident, oh-so-polite Tory apologist replied:

Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 17-15-58 The Trials and Tribulations of the Tory Party.png
Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 17-15-58 The Trials and Tribulations of the Tory Party.png (13.74 KiB) Viewed 5206 times
Followed by

Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 17-19-28 The Trials and Tribulations of the Tory Party.png
Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 17-19-28 The Trials and Tribulations of the Tory Party.png (2.72 KiB) Viewed 5201 times
By RedSparrows
Boiler wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:16 pm ]I reposted that elsewhere.

The resident, oh-so-polite Tory apologist replied:

Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 17-15-58 The Trials and Tribulations of the Tory Party.png

Followed by

Screenshot 2023-07-25 at 17-19-28 The Trials and Tribulations of the Tory Party.png
This is all true, to a point, Lord Copper.

The thing is: people being safe where they live is quite a different case to, oh, say, 'do we send a navy after a submersible of people looking for a shipwreck, entirely voluntarily?'

And so on. It's weasly to hide behind the logic alone.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]