:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Bones McCoy
Watchman wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:04 pm
Abernathy wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 10:58 pm Look at this fucking gorilla. He is Mark Jenkinson, the Tory MP for Whitehaven. Currently on Newsnight defending the permission granted by the government to open a new fucking coal mine in Cumbria. The decision is being discussed with/attacked by John Selwyn Gummer (remember him?) who is now Baron Deben, who is 83 and chairs the parliamentary committee on climate change. The gorilla is in effect defending the indefensible, and it is simply disgusting. You wonder what the fuck this government will try next. Never thought I’d see the day when John Selwyn Gummer was the voice of sanity.
Fuck. A. Duck.
This bloke, 30p Anderson, Gullis….there does seem to be some genetic (missing?) link
Empathy.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Bones McCoy wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 7:07 pm
This bloke, 30p Anderson, Gullis….there does seem to be some genetic (missing?) link

Empathy.
Intelligence.

The biggest factor by far.
By Watchman
Don’t worry if you can’t feed your children, or heat your house……

Tory MP plans legislation to strip Harry and Meghan of royal titles
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... SApp_Other
By Bones McCoy
Yug wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:06 am I'm glad to see that the "natural party of government" is all over what's really important. :roll:
We're quite fortunate, in a way.
With their massive majority, the Tories could have changed the country into their dream feudal theme park.
Lords, Donors and rentiers riding their horses through the meadows, pausing only to abuse the occasional serf.

Instead they've focused so hard on culture war wedge issues that they've forgotten the main mission.
By Yug
kreuzberger wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 12:11 pm
Watchman wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:33 am The mail On line is absolutely loosing its shit over H & M (no not the store!)
Because the mail are C&A (no, not the store...)
Difficult one, this.

Does it almost rhyme with Punts & Our souls?
By Tubby Isaacs
You expect this stuff from backbench loons. Leading calls for a boycott of Netflix on Question Time was Guy Operman, who is the Employment Minister. No 10 had to waste their time today pointing out that a boycott of Netflix wasn't government policy, nor was stripping the Sussex's of their titles.
By Bones McCoy
Watchman wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:33 am The mail On line is absolutely loosing its shit over H & M (no not the store!)
How very dare Harry have a happy marriage when I .....

By columnist Sarah Vine.
Last edited by Bones McCoy on Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arrowhead liked this
By Malcolm Armsteen
It is central to the psyche of Mail readers to begrudge the good fortune of others.
By Malcolm Armsteen
I think he should know that most houses in SW1 are terraced...

By Tubby Isaacs
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:37 pm I think he should know that most houses in SW1 are terraced...
I read once that lots of rich people in SW1 and similar places live in a form of housing known as flats. My research is still ongoing into whether these have driveways or not.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]