:sunglasses: 15.8 % :laughing: 63.2 % :cry: 15.8 % :🤗 5.3 %
mattomac wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:29 am I wonder if this meeting ever actually existed?
There have been comments that the Express invented the meeting proposal and Biden had to deliver a fantasy cancellation.
Attachments
F1F78C7B-A3AB-42E9-B28E-57C4A3EEB7B5.jpeg
F1F78C7B-A3AB-42E9-B28E-57C4A3EEB7B5.jpeg (101.83 KiB) Viewed 3805 times
She did the second reading at the funeral today.

She was fucking dire...
Like because I had an Irish grandfather I'm going to trash the post office.

Give people some credit...
File under "brave". The Monetary Policy Group are meeting this Thursday.

Truss said she did not accept that her economic policies, which include substantial tax cuts, would encourage the Bank of England to raise interest rates. Most economists believes that cutting tax on the scale planned will be inflationary, leading the Bank to raise interest rates by more than otherwise planned. But Truss said she did not accept this.
Not so brave Kwasi is hiding reports under the sofa.
The Treasury is refusing to publish a forecast of the UK's economic outlook alongside this Friday's mini-Budget.
Independent forecaster the Office for Budget Responsibility (OBR) has already provided a draft to Chancellor Kwasi Kwarteng, the BBC understands.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-62970803
Tubby Isaacs, Oboogie liked this
Truss says pubs will be among 'vulnerable businesses' getting help with energy bills for more than 6 months

Tim-Dim already at the door
Youngian wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 8:20 pm Not so brave Kwasi is hiding reports under the sofa.
The Treasury is refusing to publish a forecast of the UK's economic outlook alongside this Friday's mini-Budget.
Independent forecaster the Office for Budget Responsibility (OBR) has already provided a draft to Chancellor Kwasi Kwarteng, the BBC understands.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-62970803
Good question for Sir Keir, tmrw? Or too anorak?
Let's face it - the gang now in power are going to make sure they can spend the next two point something years they have left in power until the next election gang raping not only the public purse but also the checks/balances of parliamentary power alongside British economic & social policy, so that they can enrich the fuck out of not only themselves but also their families, friends & party backers. And if they somehow remain in power after the next election, it'll be an even better bonus in gaslighting the electorate.

Banana Monarchy.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]