:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
Andy McDandy wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 3:37 pm He'll be at the funeral, making faces in the second row.
I’m desperately hoping in her very recently updated will she has specifically asked for him to be excluded. The much deserved snub after his treatment of her would leave him incandescent.
Spoonman liked this
Creating Ltd companies to register earnings stemming from your political profile isn’t unusual. Interested to know how far Johnson’s market value has dropped. No credibility as an elder statesman on the lecture circuits but presenting industry award ceremonies full of drunken sales staff is still an option.
Last edited by Youngian on Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
davidjay wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:36 am
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:56 pm Gordon and Sarah Brown have a limited company too. Though perhaps there's some stroke being pulled by Johnson.
I don't think the prospect can entirely be ruled out.
This is it. Whilst I know that it's common for former PMs to do this, I can't shake the knowledge that when Johnson does anything, it's for his own pleasure, advancement or both, and the idea that he must be up to something.
Oboogie liked this
Samanfur wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:22 am
davidjay wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:36 am
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 7:56 pm Gordon and Sarah Brown have a limited company too. Though perhaps there's some stroke being pulled by Johnson.
I don't think the prospect can entirely be ruled out.
This is it. Whilst I know that it's common for former PMs to do this, I can't shake the knowledge that when Johnson does anything, it's for his own pleasure, advancement or both, and the idea that he must be up to something.
I think it's safe to say that everything he says or does is for his own benefit and always has been. As someone else intimated, his brand is too toxic for the lecture circuit and it's too early for the autobiography. Therefore there has to be the suspicion that he's up to something even in the most innocuous of circumstances.
Oboogie liked this
Andy McDandy wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:57 am Squirrelling money away in case Carrie decides to move on?
Suspect one of the chaps in the City has been doing that discreetly for him for years. Don’t buy this scatter brain Boris who is always skint. He doesn’t pay for anything because he’s a chiselling little crook.
mattomac, davidjay liked this
He’s on the ear hole already. A lucrative gig for the err Council of Insurance Agents and Brokers
Former ministers need to apply for permission to take up outside employment only if they have signed an ongoing contract with a business, such as a speakers’ agency. Cabinet ministers are also expected to wait three months before taking up employment.

Johnson was recently added as an available speaker to the website of an agency called the Premium Speakers Agency but his profile disappeared and those close to him claim he was mistakenly listed.

Boris Johnson is facing questions over whether he followed rules on paid employment after leaving No 10 after receiving $150,000 (£135,000) for a speech to a group of US insurance brokers.

The former prime minister gave a speech to the Council of Insurance Agents and Brokers in Colorado Springs this week, only just over a month after leaving Downing Street. https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... m=news_tab
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]