:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
Apparently was seriously losing his cool with Mark Harper in the MPs meeting. "Aggressively disagreed" according to the BBC, which means effing and blinding. Happy funtime Boris seems to be a thing of the past.
Andy McDandy wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:17 pm Apparently was seriously losing his cool with Mark Harper in the MPs meeting. "Aggressively disagreed" according to the BBC, which means effing and blinding. Happy funtime Boris seems to be a thing of the past.
There were no cameras around,
Andy McDandy wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:17 pm Apparently was seriously losing his cool with Mark Harper in the MPs meeting. "Aggressively disagreed" according to the BBC, which means effing and blinding. Happy funtime Boris seems to be a thing of the past.
Happy Funtime Boris is the act. Alexander Johnson is the spiteful, vain, short-tempered reality beneath the deliberately dishevelled blubbery buffoon veneer.
Oh yes, I know that. Just interesting he's not even bothering to hide it.

He knew that this was coming, all throughout the weekend. Booing aside, he was already marked.
davidjay wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:13 pm
Boiler wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:09 pm Errr.... careful what you wish for. They can put a lot of stupid through the house in 12 months.
And those 148 will vote for it. They're still Tories.
My MP was backing Johnson. Given that the Tory vote outside the posh end of town seemed to stay at home last month, this could be interesting.
Oboogie liked this
Boiler wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:09 pm Errr.... careful what you wish for. They can put a lot of stupid through the house in 12 months.
They could…but they’ll also now be wanting to distance themselves from Johnson and his cabinet’s horrendously awful and unpopular policies and show themselves willing to rebel. Policies he’s now powerless to push back against as he can’t afford to lose cabinet support. It’s paralysis now.
Oboogie liked this
Seems like some of the discussion in the media is getting ahead of itself.

Mrs Thatcher had Hestletine to contend with going forward. By resigning, she got a shot at a successor more to her taste. Theresa May had no majority and her opponents could rally around opposing her deal.

Johnson isn't going to lose too many votes in the Commons. What'll do for him is polls. Unfortunately for him the stuff he wins votes on may not be very popular.
By Boiler
davidjay wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:34 pm
satnav wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 9:21 pm I wonder which poor sap will be sent to all the news programmes in the morning to push the line that Johnson did well and we now need to draw a line under everything.
Incoming...

Fuck me, I thought Brian Clough had risen from the grave there! :shock:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]