:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
satnav wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:38 am Image

Just wait until Johnson's allies discover that their hero employs three full-time photographers to record all of his public appearances.
Does this cabinet minister know what a narcissist is or just an insulting word she heard floating around?
By Boiler
satnav wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:38 am Image

Just wait until Johnson's allies discover that their hero employs three full-time photographers to record all of his public appearances.
Surely the Taxpayers Alliance would have something to say about this profligacy?

Oh...
Spoonman liked this
Youngian wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:48 am Does this cabinet minister know what a narcissist is or just an insulting word she heard floating around?
Probably going by the classical Greek definition, not the modern medical one.

Having worked with a classic example of one, I can assure you it is hell.
Boiler wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 11:14 am
Youngian wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:48 am Does this cabinet minister know what a narcissist is or just an insulting word she heard floating around?
Probably going by the classical Greek definition, not the modern medical one.

Having worked with a classic example of one, I can assure you it is hell.
Calling for Johnson’s arse on a plate isn’t going to win a narcissist any plaudits or career advancement in their party. I think Nadine meant sanctimonious (for putting country before party).
Oboogie liked this
I think it's fairly clear what she means, she has heard the term used to describe essentially attention-seeking behaviour and that is what she is accusing Johnson's detractors of doing.

Do you think he's slipping her a length?
By Nigredo
The pork haystack and Carrie Antionette looked thoroughly bored at the Platty Joobz ceremony today. Probably wondering how much more they have to endure before they can slip away to a Chequers booze-up.
Oboogie, Spoonman liked this
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:12 pm
Do you think he's slipping her a length?
Increasingly, yes, I rather do. Bit confusing to see Princess Nut Nuts alongside the lying crook at the Platty Joobs festivities today, though - I rather thought she was supposed to have flown the coop in order to enjoy the pleasures of Zac Goldsmith’s spam truncheon on a full-time basis.
Boiler wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:18 pm https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61672309
Home Secretary Priti Patel has told Conservative MPs pushing for the prime minister to resign to "forget it" and focus on "real challenges" instead.

Writing letters of no confidence in him was a "sideshow", she said.
Fuck off.
Yet again, the Home Secretary has no idea of the concept of democracy.
Boiler wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 8:18 pm https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-61672309
Home Secretary Priti Patel has told Conservative MPs pushing for the prime minister to resign to "forget it" and focus on "real challenges" instead.

Writing letters of no confidence in him was a "sideshow", she said.
Fuck off.
She owes to where she is right now thanks to enabling Johnson's behaviour and she damn well knows it. In any other cabinet that had (a) some level of meritocracy and (b) some level of ethics, she'd be fucked right off to the back benches faster than you could say "chartered flight to Rwanda".
Oboogie liked this
By satnav
I've only seen two pictures of Boris and Carrie at the Jubilee, one was clearly taken without their knowledge and they look extremely miserable in it, the second picture featured Carrie, Boris and Rachel Johnson. Boris and Carrie are clearly smiling for the camera with Rachel looking very awkward which would suggest that she knows that the picture is clearly being staged.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]