:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
Remember years back (and in some cases not so many years back) when the likes of the Daily M*il & The S*n would semi-regularly churn out front page stories about teenage (or not much older) tearaways racking up court appearances in their dozens if not three figures without anything worse than a suspended sentence to their name, and how they howled about judges/social workers/bleedin' hearts making excuses or "enabling" them (remember Cameron's "Hug A Hoodie").

The only difference between those reputed scumbags and Johnson plus his sycophants is quite simple - social class. And he gets away with it in a country where far too many doff their caps to their "superiors" and believe that such behaviour just cannot happen from "them".

Right-wingers are fond of using the phrase "telling it like it is" - well I'll fucking really tell it like it is - if Alex Johnson was born & grew up in a council estate in Oldham, Pritti Patel would only love to make a public example of him. But of course, Patel is only where she is today because she enables Johnson's behaviour.

Johnson is scum. Patel is also scum and so is every single one of his public enablers.
Last edited by Spoonman on Wed May 25, 2022 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crabcakes wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:20 pm Around 50 letters of no confidence in, apparently. Many holding out to see what his speech to the 1922ers later is like.
Quite possible the Tory membership will make Steve Baker PM by September. Oh yes it can get a whole lot worse.
By Boiler
Youngian wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 3:07 pm
Crabcakes wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:20 pm Around 50 letters of no confidence in, apparently. Many holding out to see what his speech to the 1922ers later is like.
Quite possible the Tory membership will make Steve Baker PM by September. Oh yes it can get a whole lot worse.
I've seen some headbangers on Twitter telling Steve Baker to cross the floor!

But will they ask Baker what he believes God thinks, like they did to Tim Farron?
Are these the 'weirdos and oddballs' that Cummings recruited?
He very nearly lost it with Beth Rigby for pointing out to him 3 in 5 Britons want him to resign. He *hates* this - he absolutely believes he shouldn’t be held to account or be beholden to the same rules as others, and his increasing unpopularity is the icing on the cake.

So hopefully he’ll really lose his rag later and dig his own grave.
Oboogie liked this
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 4:37 pm Are these the 'weirdos and oddballs' that Cummings recruited?
I thought that was most of the 2019 intake...

Another choice cut from the Gray Day:

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]