:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
Heard some robot on Radio 4 this morning say, in that particular 'common sense and fatigue' tone these morons have to hand at any moment, 'look, the public have had enough, it's time to move on'. About 4 times.

There's an element of truth in the first statement, of course. Doesn't mean this weasling and the entire context that permits and supports it is in any sense acceptable or admirable. They're absolutely nothing.
Statement timed for after PMQs. BBC suspecting that Uriah Heap is going to try his "ever so 'umble" act again.

Probably before swaggering into the 1922 Committee tonight like he's just won the lottery.
Boiler wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 4:42 pm
Crabcakes wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 4:13 pm Johnson confirmed to bemeeting the 1922 committee tomorrow. Post Panorama, post PMQs and probably post Sue Grey publication.

I think big dog is about to be put down.
Nah, more table banging. You'll see.
I doubt the 1922 committee has the kind of power to drag Ol Yeller into the backyard.

The Tory party is forever changed.
The power now lies with various three-letter thinktank-aligned research groups.
Last edited by Bones McCoy on Wed May 25, 2022 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Nigredo
Bones McCoy wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 11:25 am
Boiler wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 4:42 pm
Crabcakes wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 4:13 pm Johnson confirmed to bemeeting the 1922 committee tomorrow. Post Panorama, post PMQs and probably post Sue Grey publication.

I think big dog is about to be put down.
Nah, more table banging. You'll see.
I doubt the 1922 committee has the kind of power to drag Ol Yeller into the backyard.

The Tory party is forever changed.
The power now lies with carious three-letter thinktank-aligned research groups.

Another learned fellow with a similar observation.
I doubt this is the end of it. I expect more leaked photos, more junior staff thrown under more buses, and more parties.

It’s also telling that they treated the security staff, janitors and cleaners like shit. It’s just the Bullingdon club in a different setting, and he clearly, obviously couldn’t give the slightest toss about the rules or about anyone he deems beneath him. He just wanted to be mr fun boss, and took on suck-ups and arseholes very much in his own depraved image.
By Nigredo
He actually just referred to "Vladimir Corbyn".

Wow.

EDIT: shame Starmer never referred to the pork haystack as Boris Yeltsin.
Last edited by Nigredo on Wed May 25, 2022 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
He's got nothing but insults and pre-prepared one-liners. Shameful performance.
By Nigredo
Shameful as well from that useless prick Hoyle trying to crack jokes above all the din rather than enforcing parliamentary standards and procedures such as not referring to other members directly by name.
Oboogie liked this
Response to Gray is even more shameful. 'Move on'.

Cunt.
Nigredo, Oboogie liked this
By Boiler
Nigredo wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 12:26 pm Shameful as well from that useless prick Hoyle trying to crack jokes above all the din rather than enforcing parliamentary standards and procedures such as not referring to other members directly by name.
All he wants to do is follow Daddy into the Lords.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]