:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
Made me larf.
Watchman liked this
On the visit, Johnson had revealed that Ukrainians were being taught how to use Nato-standard weapons in both Poland and the UK. “I can say that we are currently training Ukrainians in Poland in the use of anti-aircraft defence, and actually in the UK in the use of armoured vehicles,” he said.

The fat twat does it again
Getting the 3 refugees we've actually managed to accommodate jobs with G4S does technically count as training on armoured vehicles.
davidjay, Nigredo liked this
Watchman wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:16 pm On the visit, Johnson had revealed that Ukrainians were being taught how to use Nato-standard weapons in both Poland and the UK. “I can say that we are currently training Ukrainians in Poland in the use of anti-aircraft defence, and actually in the UK in the use of armoured vehicles,” he said.

The fat twat does it again
I bet the Poles loved that.
I remember at the time some pundits regarded his appointment as Foreign Secretary as a canny bit of politicking by Maybot in that "you wanted Brexit so bad, now you go and make it work."

That opinion has aged worse than milk on a hot stove now.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
satnav wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:21 pm When Boris Johnson was at the Foreign Office it is rumoured that he was regarded as a risk to national security it is now clearly why officials were worried about trusting him with sensitive information.
Does he sell it to the highest bidder, or is he just plain stupid? It's a dilemma that could cover his every waking moment.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
So, Starmer's beer then.

What's this, from about the same time?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ ... d-24095070

Is that Jill Mortimer MP and Boris Johnson actually pulling pints in celebration of the Hartlepool by-election win? Where are the fines for those 2? Eh? Eh?

(Actually they didn't get them, because activity in connection with elections rightly had some leeway. Though arguably celebrating the victory isn't necessary for the purpose of democracy).
Boiler wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:22 pm But where were the staff for the "Nightingales" meant to be drawn from? This was never adequately addressed.
A proposal:

If the Nightingales were not used as overflow ICUs (which with hindsight they were not), they could have been used as a buffer to hold covid survivors who left hospital.

This would require care home standards of staff training, as opposed to fully qualified doctors and nurses.

You can probably tell why I'm not a minister.
By Boiler
Bones McCoy wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 12:36 pm
Boiler wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:22 pm But where were the staff for the "Nightingales" meant to be drawn from? This was never adequately addressed.
A proposal:

If the Nightingales were not used as overflow ICUs (which with hindsight they were not), they could have been used as a buffer to hold covid survivors who left hospital.

This would require care home standards of staff training, as opposed to fully qualified doctors and nurses.

You can probably tell why I'm not a minister.
I too thought that they got the role of Nightingales arse-about-face. But IIRC care homes have also have been having a staffing crisis for years because of the low wages and of course, many leaving post-Brexit. M-I-L was discharged into a care home in late February 2020 after the UTI she had been treated for in hospital, and the care home was to help her re-habilitate and prove she could look after herself again before discharge. They too were short-staffed.

It was a frightening and very distressing thing to see, by the way: it was if someone had flicked a switch in her brain marked "senile dementia" and only repeated pressure by myself and my sister-in-law got the bloody hospital to test her properly - their attitude was seemingly "she's 84, what do you expect?".
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]