:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
Things about this appalling farrago that are mounting up and making steam come out my earholes :

“I’ve already paid the fine.” say Bozo and Princess Nut nuts. Well, of fucking course they have. It’s down-theback-of-the-sofa money to them. It doesn’t get them a fucking free pass.

“Johnson should not resign because he needs to stay PM because of the crisis with the Russians invadung Ukraine” - from sundry Tory backbench lackeys. What the fuck? Apart from the fact that changing the UK PM would make precisely fuck all difference to the Ukraine situation or the UK’s response to it, Johnson is the man who encouraged Putin’s oligarchs to come to London and launder billions of illegally acquired Russian cash through that city’s inflated property market, and even took millions of pounds in donations to the Conservative Party from those oligarchs. He welcomed Russian support for the Brexit Leave campaign he led. Johnson is arguably at least partly responsible for enabling Putin’s agression. How DARE he claim to be leading an international response to the Ukraine crisis?
Spoonman, Oboogie, Boiler and 3 others liked this
By Boiler
Abernathy wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:45 pm Things about this appalling farrago that are mounting up and making steam come out my earholes :

“I’ve already paid the fine.” say Bozo and Princess Nut nuts. Well, of fucking course they have. It’s down-theback-of-the-sofa money to them. It doesn’t get them a fucking free pass.
That is Downing Street Speak for "we've discharged our obligations, now shut the fuck up, prole and fuck off."

Abernathy wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:45 pm“Johnson should not resign because he needs to stay PM because of the crisis with the Russians invadung Ukraine” - from sundry Tory backbench lackeys. What the fuck? Apart from the fact that changing the UK PM would make precisely fuck all difference to the Ukraine situation or the UK’s response to it, Johnson is the man who encouraged Putin’s oligarchs to come to London and launder billions of illegally acquired Russian cash through that city’s inflated property market, and even took millions of pounds in donations to the Conservative Party from those oligarchs. He welcomed Russian support for the Brexit Leave campaign he led. Johnson is arguably at least partly responsible for enabling Putin’s agression. How DARE he claim to be leading an international response to the Ukraine crisis?
All Johnson is probably doing is signing off a few dockets to send stockpiled weaponry to Ukraine. Anyone could do that.
Tory dark ops knows how Corbynites will react.
Oboogie, davidjay, Nigredo liked this
Boiler wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:53 pm
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 7:24 pm We have a winner.

Fuck the "Red Wall" and its voters - if they want cunts like this to represent them then they deserve to drown in their own faeces.

That is fucking desperate stuff. I’d completely forgotten about Liam, if I even noticed it at the time, and it’s not even remotely comparable to what Johnson has done.
“Conquered covid”

When they haven’t, they did let their line slip if they lose power at the next election. Apparently Johnson is the great level upper, without Johnson nothing gets levelled up.

We know nothing is anyhow but it will be, well if you voted for Johnson we would have levelled up.
https://www.opendemocracy.net/en/boris- ... pens-next/

An attempt to answer how the pork haystack and Red Rishi can square their Partygate fines with the Ministerial Code’s commitment ‘to behave in a way that upholds the highest standards of propriety’.
Re: Boiler with the fact checker's response.

Got Brexit Done
And what a clusterfuck it's been.

Fastest vaccine rollout
And a towering death rate in spite of it. Systemic failure to implement basic epidemic precautions in time.

Got rid of lockdown
With Education and health services heading for collapse under the resulting spike (Whatever happened to "flatten the curve").

Highest growth in G7
Esp' if you're one of Hancock's horsey mates, it's cost of living crisis for the rest of us chumps.
Arrowhead liked this
Boiler wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 5:30 am I have never seen over 22,000 comments on a BBC SYB before.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics- ... 2#comments
That's what happens when you try to put an issue to bed, but simple shift it onto the back burner.

Johnson is so mired in crises now, that he's simply blundering from one to the next.
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 11:28 am
Boiler wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:37 am Six FPNs between Sunak and Johnson, according to Euronews;

https://www.euronews.com/2022/04/12/uk- ... wn-parties
That's almost certainly a mishearing of "fixed" as "six". Nobody else has reported that.
Could be right - Sunak was on the hook for 1, Johnson is being investigated for 5. Six in total.
@Tubby Isaacs What leads you to that conclusion? We know Johnson was reported to be at six illegal gatherings.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]