:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
By satnav
From Sky News
"Of course we're going to take refugees."

Prime Minister Boris Johnson says the UK is "way out in front in our willingness to help refugees" and "will help people fleeing in fear of their lives".
Given that Poland has said it will take millions of Ukraine refugees this claim is clearly bollock. I've seen a couple of tweets tonight saying that Ukrainians trying to board the Euro Star to come to Britain have been stopped from boarding because they don't have visas.
Oboogie liked this
I'm seeing that, too.

And how long does it take to apply for a fucking visa? Weeks?
satnav wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:38 pm From Sky News
"Of course we're going to take refugees."

Prime Minister Boris Johnson says the UK is "way out in front in our willingness to help refugees" and "will help people fleeing in fear of their lives".
Given that Poland has said it will take millions of Ukraine refugees this claim is clearly bollock. I've seen a couple of tweets tonight saying that Ukrainians trying to board the Euro Star to come to Britain have been stopped from boarding because they don't have visas.
Makes no odds - he's saying it so it will become established fact.
Oboogie liked this
I'm reminded of a Craig Brown column in which he imagined Sharon Osborne at the side of a river, holding a life belt, and trying to decide which of 3 drowning people she should rescue. And spending so long talking about how inspirational they all were, and how it's such a tough choice, that all 3 drown.
Prime Minister Boris Johnson says the UK is "way out in front in our willingness to help refugees"

Truths the first casualty of war but he lies like this in peace time. Sounds like Tory vote management; Bozo says something fluffy and liberal to please the WI while Patel and others indulge Kipper cunts.
By Boiler
Looks like Johnson, once again, having landed in the shit is likely to come out smelling of roses again.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-60642100

Even one of the prime minister's spikiest critics, the former Tory minister Rory Stewart, said through gritted teeth: "I think he's a terrible human being. I think he's a terrible prime minister but I think he's done OK on the Ukraine crisis."
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]