:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:47 pm https://twitter.com/michaelgove

Sorry Boris, my old pal, can't tweet out support. I'm too busy with church services at All Saints Margaret Street and something about old buildings.
He wasn't a martyr, he was a very naughty boy.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
kreuzberger wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 9:46 pm Ekskeruse-me, Ukraine? This is no more the UK's war than Tigray or Myanmar is. (Unless you include arms sales, that is.)
The UK is a signatory of the Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances and, as such, a guarantor of Ukraine's security. Therefore, if anyone threatens, let alone attacks, Ukraine it is very much "our war".
In 2014 the NATO summit took place in Cardiff. Up to that point the alliance had been eagerly signing up central and eastern European states like a drunk manager at the transfer deadline. Then Ukraine was turned down.
Oboogie liked this
By Boiler
Oblomov wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:39 pm Isn't 40k the same number he's been using for years?

I would've thought they needed to up it what with the exodus of NHS staff due to myriad COVID reasons.
Unfortunately Johnson has got to the point that if he told me I had two feet I'd look to check.
Dalem Lake, Nigredo, Cyclist liked this
https://news.stv.tv/politics/johnson-mo ... -over-cake

Something about Bunter deploying these playground jibes with his legion of braying shitgibbons behind him, all oblivious to black pots and kettles and the occupants of glass houses wielding stones, really stokes my fear for political discourse in this country.
It's the referendum that did it. Showed people that you didn't need to be smart to win an argument, just be louder and more obnoxious than the other guy.
kreuzberger, Oboogie, Watchman and 3 others liked this
Stick the money on the national debt and nobody in his party will care, same as no Republicans do. But wasn't this money supposed to "fix social care"?

Despite what some people said at the time, NI is a very progressive tax (though not as progressive as income tax could be, or some other combination of taxes). The main beneficiaries of this will be high earning households. Better to do the tax rise or something like it, and redistribute that money to poorer households.

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]