:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
Potato print.
kreuzberger liked this
By Oboogie
Here we go, the laws (or "rules" as Sky calls them, Johnson's now calling them "guidelines") were too harsh and therefore unjust, therefore it would be unjust to punish Johnson for breaking them. Boris will be celebrated as an anti-lockdown freedom fighter!
Huzzah!

"COVID-19: Jacob Rees-Mogg says pandemic public inquiry should consider if rules were 'too hard on people'"

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-jac ... e-12514958
The All New KevS wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:55 pm Even the Telegraph now sticking the boot in.

Incredibly tasteless, insensitive and takes no account of anyone's feelings at the time.

But he was the queen's husband, so the party wasn't really on.
Oboogie wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:53 pm Here we go, the laws (or "rules" as Sky calls them, Johnson's now calling them "guidelines") were too harsh and therefore unjust, therefore it would be unjust to punish Johnson for breaking them. Boris will be celebrated as an anti-lockdown freedom fighter!
Huzzah!

"COVID-19: Jacob Rees-Mogg says pandemic public inquiry should consider if rules were 'too hard on people'"

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-jac ... e-12514958
It should be rather low on the number of things the public enquiry should look at.
Haven't enjoyed tuning into the news so much for a long time.
Former Tory councillor, PPC and campaigner for Johnson phoned in LBC: "I'm embarrassed to ever supported Johnson, I'm done with the Tories." Not a Teflon Britain trump afterall. But Mayor Penguin making a hash of running Gotham and now faces the citizens wrath after his masks slips.

Tim's one of many disgusted by the bears. He let them use the woods and look what they’ve done.
Tubby Isaacs, mattomac, Samanfur and 2 others liked this
By satnav
The BBC news channel was interviewing this bloke from Skegness and Boston Conservative Association.

He came as across as a pound shop Rees-Mogg, at one point he even claimed that Boris Johnson would not have been aware of a drinking culture at 10 Downing Street. I pretty sure the penny must have dropped one day when he spotted the recycling bin overflowing everyday.
What hasn't been going down well on Twitter is how long The Sun has blatantly known about this, but not reported it.

Questions were being asked about how many more journalists and lobbyists were there. Client journalism is not going down well.
Dalem Lake liked this
I remember those days well. The Kreuzette and I used to sneak out just before 23:00 to get a beer from the Späti and sit alone by the canal, counting stars. We felt total badass but we were going stir crazy and didn't come within 100m of another living soul, apart from the odd mournful swan.

London saw things differently, apparently. Most nights.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]