:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
The order to 'clean your phones' suddenly makes sense:

Very important that the evidence is destroyed, I'm sure the police have already wiped the CCTV and visitor logs for No10 for that day.
No evidence = no action.
Move on, nothing to see here.
The line being peddled today is the public are bored of this Westminster gossip whipped up by the BBC and the Labour Party.
Edit: According to Andrew Rosindell on Politics Live,
the Tory MPs criticising Johnson are all Remainers who resent him getting Brexit done and see a chance to undermine it.
Last edited by Oboogie on Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thing is, “clean your phones” is fine as an order if you have exceptionally loyal staff who know you’ll be there to back them up. But…

Johnson’s team now know he will throw literally anyone under a bus to save his own arse - friends, advisors, juniors. Anyone. And he has demonstrated that repeatedly, so there can be no pretence of “well he wouldn’t do it to me” except by the most boneheaded of lackeys. So if I were part of the team at No. 10 and I had a snap of him knocking back a glass of bubbly in the sun, and it showed May 20 in the metadata, I’d not be deleting it so much as backing it up to multiple places as an insurance policy. Johnson has “lived by the sword” of being a sociopathic, narcissistic bullshitter only out to save his own hide more or less from day 1. But now, he may be about to enjoy the second, more death-related half of that saying at the pleasure of someone he thinks can and will take one for “the team” (the team of course comprising one B. Johnson and no one else).

Because that’s the problem with employing right wing cunts cut from the same cunty cloth as yourself - as soon as you become more liability than benefactor, they’ll treat you just like you treated them. Like worthless shit.
Oboogie wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:24 pm
the Tory MPs criticising Johnson are all Remainers who resent him getting Brexit done and see a chance to undermine it.
The Spectator is calling 'Partygate' a 'Remainer Plot' with a picture of Andrew 'Adonis™' Adonis in the heading.
Oboogie liked this
Favourite Tory blues number - Gaslight Special performed by Blind Boy Jake.
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:48 pm
The Spectator is calling 'Partygate' a 'Remainer Plot' with a picture of Andrew 'Adonis™' Adonis in the heading.
More than happy for this to be true. Unfortunately, Rosinsell, Sepctator et al are all fucking potty.
When you look at the behaviour of Johnson in his life in general, he can thank being lucky to having been born with the metaphorical silver spoon in his mouth. Had he instead grown up in a council estate, he'd have been fodder for the Jeremy Kyle Show years ago.

Far too many foreluck tuggers in the UK are only too happy to allow Johnson to get away with what he does instead of labelling him what nearly everyone else whom led a life like him would be called - scum.
What isn't a Remainer plot these days?
Youngian wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:01 pm
More than happy for this to be true. Unfortunately, Rosinsell, Sepctator et al are all fucking potty.
Of course it's not true. It's deflection, those evil Lefties are conspiring against poor Boris whose done nothing wrong at all.
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:19 pm The fact the PM said it happened is on the face of it a reason to investigate it.
Not if Johnson's investigation says that the illegal party wasn't a party or illegal.
Also Boris was only there for 25 minutes and transmission takes at least 27 minutes*.

*according to a specially commissioned report by Dido Harding.
Oboogie wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:34 pm
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:28 pm Good point.

Plus the fact that Sue Gray may have been at the illegal party herself - she was invited but I've not seen it confirmed that she attended.
In a fantasy world, a good guy would turn the tables like Kevin Costnet's Elliot Ness.

(Persuades the judge to dismiss an obviously knobbled jury in the Capone Tax trial, by bluffing that the Judge's name appears in Capone's kickback list).
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]