:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:13 pm Here's another. Disaster as useless Keir fails to have a clear policy ready to go at the Government's convenience.

The more of these, the bigger the snowball. They might be outliers at the moment but they're planting a seed that winning next time round might just be possible.
Oboogie liked this
By davidjay
It might with a bit of luck be the same sort of thing that caused Thatcher's downfall - they knew exactly how to keep enough voters onside until they got too clever and started to make their core electorate worse off. In her case it was the poll tax and now there must be a good few working pensioners affected by the NI increase.
A good woman most grievously treated by Stanley and her sons.
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:06 am A good woman most grievously treated by Stanley and her sons.
I’d imagine so, though not sure if you meant to exempt the lovely Rachel from that assessment or not.

The obvious temptation is to excoriate the late Mrs Johnson Wahl for having a) wed the loathsome Stanley and b) spawned and raised the even more loathsome Alexender Boris de Pfeffel. However, basic human decency prevents me from doing so, so I shall refrain from exercising any schadenfreude similar to that which the passing of one Thatcher, M. stimulated in me some years ago.

I’d simply observe that it is something of a curiousity that a woman with the sensibilities of a professional artist, and who has apparently been described by Johnson himself as “the supreme authority” within the Johnson family could have been so complicit in the development of (I use the terms advisedly) a monster and a sociopath like her son Alexander.
By Boiler
De mortuis nil nisi bonum and all that.

Besides which, the Right will be watching the Left with an eagle eye today, looking for examples that prove that the Left are shitty, unintelligent little hypocrites for pretending to care about people whilst attacking Johnson.
Abernathy liked this
Boiler wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:44 am De mortuis nil nisi bonum and all that.

Besides which, the Right will be watching the Left with an eagle eye today, looking for examples that prove that the Left are shitty, unintelligent little hypocrites for pretending to care about people whilst attacking Johnson.
And not surprisingly some of them are shouting "I'm a shitty, unintelligent little hypocrite!!!" at the tops of their voices.
Abernathy wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:54 am I’d simply observe that it is something of a curiousity that a woman with the sensibilities of a professional artist, and who has apparently been described by Johnson himself as “the supreme authority” within the Johnson family could have been so complicit in the development of (I use the terms advisedly) a monster and a sociopath like her son Alexander.
Children can, of course, veer wildly away from their parents simply because that defines them as different from their parents. The worst example I can think of being Toby "perpetual disappointment" Young. A rotten apple that fell off a perfectly fine tree and immediately rolled into a stagnant ditch.

Also, there is of course that Austrian chap who wanted to be an artist...
Nigredo liked this
"We’re going to keep going. Wash your hands, wear a mask in crowded settings, stay at home if you feel unwell, download the app."
There. That's the plan. Fucking genius.
Andy McDandy wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:08 pm
"We’re going to keep going. Wash your hands, wear a mask in crowded settings, stay at home if you feel unwell, download the app."
I mean it is a plan in the literal sense, but why announce what is essentially the exact same as what's happening now?
By Boiler
Andy McDandy wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:08 pm
In other words...

And just about every fucker will ignore it. Thousands have already deleted the app.

Well, when the dead are going unburied and we run out of refrigerated containers to keep the dead in, this'll be our terrible revenge for 1979.
Crabcakes wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:13 pm
Abernathy wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 7:54 am I’d simply observe that it is something of a curiousity that a woman with the sensibilities of a professional artist, and who has apparently been described by Johnson himself as “the supreme authority” within the Johnson family could have been so complicit in the development of (I use the terms advisedly) a monster and a sociopath like her son Alexander.
Children can, of course, veer wildly away from their parents simply because that defines them as different from their parents. The worst example I can think of being Toby "perpetual disappointment" Young. A rotten apple that fell off a perfectly fine tree and immediately rolled into a stagnant ditch.

Then there’s Stanley. The thug.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... fairs.html
Crabcakes wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:13 pm

Klimt still gets a bad press..
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]