:sunglasses: 57.1 % :pray: 4.8 % :laughing: 28.6 % :poo: 9.5 %
By davidjay
mattomac wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:28 pm His lot are tweeting a list of 13 MPs who did not oppose the flight to Rwanda, problem is there hasn’t been a vote so it’s a straight up lie.

You can guess the names on it and those not.
Even though there wasn't a vote they didn't oppose it in the proper way, They've got blood on their centrist hands.
By Abernathy
Keir said that of all the disparaging things that Tory backbenchers had been saying about Johnson, his personal favourite was “the Tory Corbyn”. He added that he didn’t think that Johnson should think it was a positive compliment.

Damned good joke, but as he was saying it I knew instantly that it would have the Trots frothing at the gash, and so it, predictably, has.
Arrowhead, Nigredo liked this
By Nigredo
Abernathy wrote: Wed Jun 15, 2022 10:35 pm Keir said that of all the disparaging things that Tory backbenchers had been saying about Johnson, his personal favourite was “the Tory Corbyn”. He added that he didn’t think that Johnson should think it was a positive compliment.

Damned good joke, but as he was saying it I knew instantly that it would have the Trots frothing at the gash, and so it, predictably, has.
It's their perennial refusal to accept that Magic Grandad was a populist who wasn't very popular.
Oboogie, Abernathy liked this
By Cyclist
I'm so worthy

Jeremy Corbyn, the former Labour leader, has teamed up with direct action campaigners to form a new “red/green” climate and social justice movement which aims to stage a “major wave of popular mass action” later this year.

Corbyn’s Peace and Justice Project, which he set up in 2021, is joining forces with Just Stop Oil campaigners who have staged a series of disruptive climate actions over the past six months.

The new movement – which also includes trade unionists, civil society organisations and leftwing activists – argues that the current “destructive economic model” is the root cause of the cost of living crisis as well as the climate crisis...

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... t-stop-oil

A date for your diary

The new campaign, called We All Want to Just Stop Oil, says it will stage its first major action – a march in central London – on Saturday 23 July.
By Nigredo
Speaking of football, Jezza reminds me of David Sullivan in that he will attempt a completely ineffective course of action in response to a blindingly obvious problem (in Sullivan's case, laughably lowballing transfer targets) all so he can say that "he tried" as anything that might actually change anything is too much work.
Last edited by Nigredo on Thu Jun 16, 2022 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Abernathy
davidjay wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 11:08 pm Low hanging fruit...

Still don’t really get this at all. Assange isn’t a “journalist”, he’s a cunt, and an unconvicted sex offender.
I’m as much in favour of whistle-blowing as the next comrade, but I can’t quite see why this chancer is accorded sacred hero status by the crank left.
Oboogie, Dalem Lake liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]