:sunglasses: 26.1 % :laughing: 60.9 % :cry: 4.3 % :🤗 8.7 %
By satnav
Four out of ten cross-Channel 'refugees' come from war-free Albania, which is applying to join the EU. Would they still make the trip if they thought they'd end up in Rwanda? Yet the Government's plans to relocate them have been put on hold because a European judge — along with the lying Left-wing yuman rites gang — insists that Rwanda is an unsafe hellhole.

In which case, why are the Arsenal, one of the world's most famous football clubs, still being sponsored by the 'Visit Rwanda' tourist board.

One-nil . . . to Albania!
So according to Littlejohn Rwanda must be OK because the tourist Board of Rwanda sponsor Arsenal. How hoes that work then. By his logic Saudi Arabia is wonderful because Newcastle United is Saudi owned and North Korea would no longer be a pariah state if King Jong Un bought a stake in Crystal Palace.
Amazonian liked this
By Andy McDandy
Double cuntery today. First off, a "not that I support him but..." defence of Trump.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/columnists/ ... EJOHN.html
Trump's greatest quality was that he managed to annoy all the right people.
Yeah, because that's what's really important in a leader.
My immediate family - not me - moved to America more than 40 years ago.
Dickie moved there less than 40 years ago.

And today, it's the NHS. In fact, public services in general. Full of wasters.

Meanwhile here's a bit about him once having a moustache (until one of those gayers said he liked it, backs to the wall lads, eh?) and some nostalgia about doing the pools with his dad.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... urses.html
Amazonian liked this
By MisterMuncher
If annoying all the right people is a qualification, surely Barack Obama pissing off the Klan and other fun people means the same is true of him? Richard? Richard?
Amazonian liked this
By satnav
I see that Littlejohn managed to litter the article with various references trying to imply that he still lives in London.
My knowledge of Dulwich is strictly limited. Not my manor, I'm afraid. I rarely venture that far south of the river.
But from what I can gather, the Johnsons should be safe enough from the gangs and guns of Brixton.
I'm fortunate to live in a relatively affluent North London suburb, alongside Jews, Muslims, Greeks, Turks, Indians and Pakistanis, people from every background.
We all rub along pretty well together. Most of us care about what unites us, not the artificial divisions constantly created by the self-regarding political class.
I really find it hard to picture Littlejohn rubbing along with his Muslims and Pakistanis.

I was rather confused with this sentence as well.
British people of all ethnic backgrounds are demanding an end to unlimited illegal immigration, which is fuelling the housing shortage and overloading health and education.
Are people against illegal immigrants or against unlimited illegal immigrants? I'm not sure that you can place limits on something that is illegal.

According to the Guardian the Telegraph appears to have gone rather cool on Littlejohn so if he does return to journalism the chances ae that he will end up at the Mail, I think it would be hilarious if Johnson joins the Mail and Littlejohn is sacked to create a space for him. Johnson will certainly be looking to earn what he was getting at the Telegraph so the Mail would probably need to let one of its higher paid scribblers go if it wants to balance the books.
Amazonian liked this
By Amazonian
Given how the moderators are often called in to remove anything even remotely critical of Littlejohn, I don't see why Johnson shouldn't get a Mail spot. Richard is at least as much of a snowflake as Alexander.

Oh, and:
My knowledge of Dulwich is strictly limited. Not my manor, I'm afraid. I rarely venture that far south of the river.
I lived 'south of the river' for the first ten years of my life. Guess what? Did me no harm whatsoever. Is Littledong afraid of South London? The supposed barrel-chested hard-case built like a stevedore? Could it possibly be that Littledong is in fact a cowardly, flabby wuss?

Well, imagine my shock...
They'd eat him alive in Tooting.

And as for Thornton Heath, well...
Amazonian liked this
By Watchman
For all this bollox about his immediate family (what ever that means), having moved to the US of A years ago, if he’s supposedly still in Blighty, he never mentions that he’s visited them
Amazonian liked this
By Youngian
I lived 'south of the river' for the first ten years of my life. Guess what? Did me no harm whatsoever. Is Littledong afraid of South London?
Bought it up to insert an obligatory Minder/Sweeney quote. Someone posted a Littlejohn piece of the Minder FB page. A reassuringly high number of posters believed Littlejohn to be cunt.
Amazonian, Andy McDandy liked this
By Andy McDandy
Sleb 'fans' often fall into this category. For all Dickie goes on about boozing with dodgy coppers and old school villains in Fleet Street watering holes, In imagine that if he encountered any actual geezers, he'd be like Alan Partridge meeting the boxing promoter.
Amazonian liked this
By Andy McDandy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... hnson.html

He's back and still full of shit. Full blown hagiography mode here. One bit of bullshit stood out:
The Conservative landslide was the nearest thing Britain has seen to a U.S presidential-style mandate.
What does that make Blair's majority in 1997, or 2001? Or Thatcher's in 1983 (for balance)?
Amazonian liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]