:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By kreuzberger
satnav wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:40 pm As the Tories prepare for the key Rwanda vote Peter Bone has been spotted arriving in parliament. The barrel is clearly being scraped.
We - assuming there are no closet nutters on here, aching to out themselves - should probably take more heart from this than Tricky Ricky.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Nah, Peter Boner.

Michael Tomlinson, Illegal Minister for Immigration or something is on his hind legs at the moment and he is as utterly useless as you might imagine. Inarticulate, patronising and trite.
Apparently he is a barrister - I don't imagine he won many cases...
By davidjay
Oboogie wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:13 pm
kreuzberger wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:48 pm
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2023 5:42 pm That is utterly fucking disgusting.
Moi?
You've got your work cut out to be more disgusting than Peter Bone, it's a very high bar.
In this government it's more like a challenge.
By Killer Whale
They've reached the stage where stuff is true, not because it's objectively true, but because they (and I suppose an element of their support) believe it to be true. If you concentrate hard enough, if you really, really want something to be true, then it will be true. Noel Edmonds's 'cosmic ordering' gone socio-political.
Absolutely crazy.
If you believe hard enough that you can turn back the advancing tide, then it will happen. Bunch of Cnuts.
By Watchman
Well, colour me shocked

BBC News: Suspended Tory MP Scott Benton faces 35-day Commons ban

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-67714132
Malcolm Armsteen liked this
By Andy McDandy
I quite enjoy the nibbling. Every time Gove pops up to say "Nothing to worry about, typical midterm result, no evidence of support for opposition on the doorstep*, steady as she goes, voters want more of the same from us", a little bit more of him dies. At this rate he'll be a zombie by the time a GE is called. He's probably on it, at any rate.

*I love that line. There may have been no appetite for Labour on the doorstep**, but there was fairly obviously one in the polling station.

**The safe doorstep with a nice Tory voter that the minister was told to tap on***.

***The door, not the voter. Usually best to clarify with that lot.
By Watchman
"Israeli settlers responsible for violence against Palestinians on West Bank will be banned from UK, David Cameron says."

The raging intellect that is our Foreign Secretary
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]