:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Crabcakes
Boiler wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:15 am Oh, don't worry - there'll be plenty of people queuing up to say "it's their fault, not mine".

I expect my posting the report elsewhere will either get it deleted or a slimy response from the resident mini-Gove - or the prick with a stone heart as his avatar will respond as above.
In all seriousness, have you thought about leaving this other forum? It sounds like the members there are absolute ghouls who won’t be convinced of anything even if it was happening in front of them.

It can’t possibly be good for your mental health.
By Boiler
Crabcakes wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:09 pm In all seriousness, have you thought about leaving this other forum? It sounds like the members there are absolute ghouls who won’t be convinced of anything even if it was happening in front of them.

It can’t possibly be good for your mental health.
It's not... but this is a hard thing to say - forums counteract the very real loneliness I feel.

I have got used to being alone: but it's when the loneliness kicks in that life gets hard.
By Crabcakes
The fact Johnson's phone is missing stuff and Sunak won't hand his phone over says to me that there's a conversation neither of them want seen in that missing void, and it's obviously equally damaging to both of them given they'd both leak the fuck out of anything that would harm the other without a moment's thought.
Oboogie liked this
By Andy McDandy
I know that absence of evidence isn't damning in itself, but this really ought to be more high profile. I just hope the report doesn't turn out to be another Hutton job and everyone just moves on.
By Boiler
Andy McDandy wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:46 pm I know that absence of evidence isn't damning in itself, but this really ought to be more high profile. I just hope the report doesn't turn out to be another Hutton job and everyone just moves on.
This is what is worrying me: Hutton was quite possibly the worst whitewash I have ever seen in my time and I am worried this will go exactly as you describe.
By Watchman
Bones McCoy wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:12 pm I'm sure Matt's natural immunity is all he needs.

There's no vaccine that cures being a cunt.
Apart from my lump hammer
By Boiler
No surprises...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-67206997

The cap on bankers' bonuses is being removed as part of a post-Brexit shake-up of UK financial rules, it has been confirmed.

The plan was announced by former chancellor Kwasi Kwarteng last year as a way of making London a more attractive place to do business.

It was one of the few mini-budget policies to remain after most were unwound by Mr Kwarteng's successor.

The cap on bonuses will be lifted from 31 October
There's a SYB on this: I didn't have to scroll too far to get to this.

Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 17-18-18 Cap on bankers' bonuses to be scrapped.png
Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 17-18-18 Cap on bankers' bonuses to be scrapped.png (23.69 KiB) Viewed 1656 times
By davidjay
Boiler wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 4:58 pm No surprises...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-67206997

The cap on bankers' bonuses is being removed as part of a post-Brexit shake-up of UK financial rules, it has been confirmed.

The plan was announced by former chancellor Kwasi Kwarteng last year as a way of making London a more attractive place to do business.

It was one of the few mini-budget policies to remain after most were unwound by Mr Kwarteng's successor.

The cap on bonuses will be lifted from 31 October
There's a SYB on this: I didn't have to scroll too far to get to this.

Screenshot 2023-10-24 at 17-18-18 Cap on bankers' bonuses to be scrapped.png
Let's say that's right and the vast majority are doing fine. I would say 80% is a vast majority. That means almost 15 million people in Britain aren't doing fine, which is a lot of food banks.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]