:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
Abernathy wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:36 pm This is remarkable. Johnson was asked a straight-forward question : "Where have you been for the last 10 days?", and answered like a man desperately thinking about pleading the fifth (he was born in New York City, remember).

So Bodger was "in this country, of course". Of course. No, he bloody wasn't. You can bet your testicles that he was on yet another freebie exotic beano paid for by a corrupt Tory donor.

No doubt we will find out just where in the next few days. The man literally couldn't lie straight in bed.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/b ... id=winp-sf
"In this country". Not "Working". There are some very nice places to hole up for ten days over Christmas without leaving the UK (and in doing so being noticed getting on a plane).
Oboogie liked this
By satnav
Just found the story that featured on the Sky News website on Christmas Day. The story has been very carefully written to imply that the picture was taken on the day but it clearly says under the picture that it was taken in Downing Street Days earlier.

https://news.sky.com/story/boris-and-ca ... f-12503782
By Boiler
satnav wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 6:14 pm Just found the story that featured on the Sky News website on Christmas Day. The story has been very carefully written to imply that the picture was taken on the day but it clearly says under the picture that it was taken in Downing Street Days earlier.

https://news.sky.com/story/boris-and-ca ... f-12503782
What I see when I read that caption is that their daughter was born on the 9th December.
Abernathy wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 5:36 pm This is remarkable. Johnson was asked a straight-forward question : "Where have you been for the last 10 days?", and answered like a man desperately thinking about pleading the fifth (he was born in New York City, remember).

So Bodger was "in this country, of course". Of course. No, he bloody wasn't. You can bet your testicles that he was on yet another freebie exotic beano paid for by a corrupt Tory donor.

No doubt we will find out just where in the next few days. The man literally couldn't lie straight in bed.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/b ... id=winp-sf
I don't think it's unfair to say that this Alex Johnson interview, like most of them before it, contains more bollocks than a pack of Tesco Value sausages.
Oboogie liked this
"In this country" is a very odd reply.

Not the sort of thing you'd naturally say unless you were attempting to mislead.
Seems like what the American pokerists call a "tell".

See also "Categorical" denials (A favourite of Le Gove).
For when you're bang to rights and a plain denial just isn't enough.
Oboogie, Nigredo liked this
Bones McCoy wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 7:52 pm "In this country" is a very odd reply.

Not the sort of thing you'd naturally say unless you were attempting to mislead.
Seems like what the American pokerists call a "tell".

See also "Categorical" denials (A favourite of Le Gove).
For when you're bang to rights and a plain denial just isn't enough.
I didn't see the interview, but if nobody had suggested he was out of the country, it is indeed a peculiar reply.
Well, if I was being charitable (but why the fuck should I be?) I might observe that Johnson just might, given the serial fuck-ups he has perpetrated over the past ten months or so, quite a few of which have been to do with questionable freebie holidays paid for by dodgy donors and/or failed Tory MPs enobled by, and obligated to him, be somewhat wary of being caught out swanning off for another sybaritic sojourn in an exotic location while the nation suffers under the pandemic.

But he’s just telling yet another fucking lie, isn’t he ?
By Boiler
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:02 am Per the FT, Lord Geidt is letting Johnson off the wallpaper lies and blamed a flawed process.

Nice one there for Sir Keir later.
"It's irrelevant, look at our booster success, we met our target! They'd still be waiting for direction from Brussels!"

"They jabber... WE JAB!"

Ad nauseam... :roll:
Lying contemptible cunt shows his contempt for the British people.

Boris Johnson has named returning the crown stamps to pint glasses and scrapping a ban on selling goods in pounds and ounces on his list of the “key successes” of Brexit this year.

The prime minister set out his views on the opportunities created by Brexit in 2021 a year after the signing of the UK-EU trade and cooperation agreement...

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... it-success
1) It remained legal to sell beer in Imperial pints all through the EU years, and there was no requirement from the EU to remove the crown from British pint glasses. So that's bollocks.

2) Providing the price per kilo was clearly displayed it remained legal to sell things by the pound. So that's bollocks.

In his anniversary message, Johnson said the UK had “used Brexit freedoms” to create a new immigration system and to strike new trade deals around the world with countries such as Australia.
A deal which is set to destroy British farming within the next 20 years.

The rest of his speech appears to have been just waffle and padding. It just highlights how crap Brexit is and how little they have achieved in the last twelve months.

Tell 'em any old bollocks. They'll swallow it whole.*

* Unfortunately, there are a lot of twats who *will* swallow this bollocks.
The Tories now have to go to the Express to run a Brexit bonus article. Quite the mauling on this thread. And next to no one comes to the minister’s defence. What the Brexit inner life of a Tory minister is I don’t know, but surely one is going to crack.
Last edited by Youngian on Sat Jan 01, 2022 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]