:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
Cyclist wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:00 pm

Boris Johnson accepts responsibility for North Shropshire byelection mauling
But, of course, it wasn't actually his fault
Johnson saying that he takes full responsibility is of course completely meaningless. He has never taken responsibility for anything in his entire life. It’s just another casual Johnson lie.
Boiler liked this
Frost has chucked the full Steve Baker at it. Taxes, net zero too.

This isn't a resignation, it's a GB News audition.

I'd love it if Johnson replaced him with Liz Truss or Gove. Who does he put there? The members won't want a Steve Barclay put there.
Nigredo liked this
By Boiler
Well... here's the article if you want to read it:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... Boris.html

Highest-rated comment so far? Pure Gammon bait/epic cuntery.

Screenshot 2021-12-18 at 22-24-07 EXCLUSIVE Brexit minister Lord Frost walks out on Boris.png
Screenshot 2021-12-18 at 22-24-07 EXCLUSIVE Brexit minister Lord Frost walks out on Boris.png (6.1 KiB) Viewed 2094 times
By satnav
I think the Plan B excuse is nonsense. If Frost was anywhere sorting out the Northern Ireland protocol he would have stuck it out to take all the plaudits. He either knew that he was going nowhere or that Johnson was about to cave.

Loyal ministers have been trying to prop up Johnson by claiming that he is still the right man for the job because 'he got Brexit done.' He clearly didn't get Brexit done and with Frost gone the negotiations over Northern Ireland will be set back even further.
Arrowhead, Watchman, Nigredo liked this
Geoffrey Clinton-Brown's constituency voted Remain, nice to see him in there with the worst Brexit headbangers. Though he's at least trying to calm it down, I suppose, though I don't share his diagnosis that Johnson needs an advisor he can trust. Such an advisor might like a boss they can trust.

Nice of Marcus Fysh to talk about the radical supply side Brexit. That's not what they were told in Blyth Valley.
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:19 pm Who does he put there? The members won't want a Steve Barclay put there.
The ERG loons will be on the PM’s back if someone vaguely sane replaces Frost. They are already and predictably the Tories look like they’re heading back to the Major bastard years.
By satnav
Yesterday Johnson was getting advice on leadership from Iain Duncan-Smith. Today Dan Hodges is telling Johnson that if he sticks to his guns and avoids any more Covid restrictions his popularity will quickly improve.

Omicron has thrust Boris into political purgatory. But it also gives him a route to redemption – and it's one he has to take

Hodges does admit that the strategy could however backfire if the NHS collapses under the strain.
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:48 pm Geoffrey Clinton-Brown's constituency voted Remain, nice to see him in there with the worst Brexit headbangers.
As did Baker's Wycombe constituency, albeit pretty narrowly. You'd think they'd tone things down a bit, but nope........
Tubby Isaacs liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]