:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Andy McDandy
As far as they're concerned, a voice or an opinion is like any other asset - you have to have earned it*. Partially why the 90-something pensioner who's "paid into the system all their life" is awarded more weight than the young person who will have to deal with the fallout of government decisions for decades. Bray, as they see it, hasn't earned the right to speak his mind, especially as it's critical of them.

*Earned including in the inherited/given/took/assumed/nicked senses.
Youngian liked this
By davidjay
satnav wrote: Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:35 pm You've got to wonder if MPs like Andrew Bridgen would have more chance of holding onto their seats if they switch to the Reform Party. He would disassociate himself from all the failing of the Tory Party and he could fight the next election on his record as a hardworking local MP.
I think I can see a flaw in your plan there.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Remember the bell curve*

*make up your own punchlines.
By Spoonman
kreuzberger wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:40 pm I don't doubt that Andrew Bridgen is the architect of his own downfall, but he appears to be unwell, very unwell.

Why on earth would he otherwise have thrown himself in to this particular cesspit?
(Dark) money?
By Malcolm Armsteen
I'm with Yug. These are the actions of a man of very limited resource who sees his gravy train pulling out of the station and is casting about to make himself noticeable, and he is not clever enough to find a real cause.

His actions as a serial backstabber haven't helped, and his present problems with authority aren't the first charges he has faced. He's been accused of sexual harassment, homophobia and antisemitism. He seems to have believed that all UK citizens are entitled to Irish passports, he has be described as a liar by a High Court judge.

Out there is a ready-made audience of woo woo wankers, climate deniers, antivaxxers and antisemites. He's just trying to appeal to a new, lower fanbase...
By Bones McCoy
kreuzberger wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 5:40 pm I don't doubt that Andrew Bridgen is the architect of his own downfall, but he appears to be unwell, very unwell.

Why on earth would he otherwise have thrown himself in to this particular cesspit?
All the career options and deciding yours will be "cunt for money".

I can imagine Bridgen looking at Jordan Peterson's monthly income and thinking.
I could do that, how hard could it be, flipping professors don't know nuffink.
By Abernathy
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Thu Jan 12, 2023 7:12 pm I'm with Yug. These are the actions of a man of very limited resource who sees his gravy train pulling out of the station and is casting about to make himself noticeable, and he is not clever enough to find a real cause.

His actions as a serial backstabber haven't helped, and his present problems with authority aren't the first charges he has faced. He's been accused of sexual harassment, homophobia and antisemitism. He seems to have believed that all UK citizens are entitled to Irish passports, he has be described as a liar by a High Court judge.

Out there is a ready-made audience of woo woo wankers, climate deniers, antivaxxers and antisemites. He's just trying to appeal to a new, lower fanbase...

And he has the exact same haircut he had when he was 13.
By Malcolm Armsteen
A decent take on Bridgen's descent into QAnon territory:

https://www.newstatesman.com/quickfire/ ... conspiracy
By Youngian
Bones McCoy wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:32 am Remember when Thai-based == N.O.N.C.E?

We'l hear little about this particular bung, and if we do there'll be none of that smutty innuendo.
That might be a stereotype, there must an abundance of reasons why these Farage supporting patriots move to Thailand.
By MisterMuncher
There is some high end electronic manufacturing in Thailand (a great deal of LCD panels are made there) and it has significant toy manufacture and quite a lot of tyre makers.

But yeah. I seemed to meet a lot of dudes through work who had been to Thailand, amongst other places. The intersection between those who singled out Thailand as the place they couldn't wait to go back to for very loosely defined reasons and those who I wouldn't ever leave alone in the room with anyone younger or female if I could avoid it was *significant*.
By Malcolm Armsteen
MisterMuncher wrote: Sat Jan 14, 2023 1:05 pm There is some high end electronic manufacturing in Thailand (a great deal of LCD panels are made there) and it has significant toy manufacture and quite a lot of tyre makers.

But yeah. I seemed to meet a lot of dudes through work who had been to Thailand, amongst other places. The intersection between those who singled out Thailand as the place they couldn't wait to go back to for very loosely defined reasons and those who I wouldn't ever leave alone in the room with anyone younger or female if I could avoid it was *significant*.
Used to be a bloke in the pub who visited Thailand every couple of months and then treated his mates to pictures of the blowjobs he was getting there. Some of the women were probably old enough*...

*I was informed. As I thought he was an utter prickshit and didn't hide it I wasn't one of his mates...
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]