:sunglasses: 30 % :pray: 3.3 % :laughing: 26.7 % :cry: 26.7 % :🤗 10 % :poo: 3.3 %
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:04 pm The Government would tell Dacre to fuck off if it was a simple quid pro quo. Sorry, Paulie, we tried, how about something like we gave Lord Ashcroft? Think it's more than that.
Weren't there quite a few Leave/mail editorial meetings ahead of the vote and in the immediate years afterwards? That could be a rich seam but even Cummings has yet to come up with anything particularly damaging.
A special constable who lost a leg in an accident has described his doctor as a "legend" for writing to the council after he was rejected for a blue badge.

Ben Perry's right leg was amputated in 2018 after he was hit by a car.

However, when it came time to renew his blue badge, he said he was told he did not qualify and was told to supply more evidence of his disability.

In a letter, shared by Mr Perry on Twitter, his doctor told the council his leg was unlikely to "re-grow"...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-h ... r-58408501

Let's see if you can guess which Party has overall control of Worcestershire County Council?
The All New KevS wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:38 am Any other 12 year old in 1982 would be playing on his ZX81, ogling Sarah Greene or Kim Wilde, before watching The A-Team....

Referencing this elsewhere earned someone a Niemöller paraphrase from the resident Tory edgelord (who has a blackface avatar) of "First they came for the twelve year olds..."
Boiler wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:06 pm It's only a couple of hours extra work a week, says Thérèse Coffey.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-58547881
And she's telling it to people who haven't got jobs.

Is there a special laboratory where concentrated stupid is animated and given a humanlike appearance?
Given that the 100,000 prediction was made by the Health Secretary, I'm not sure Starmer was that much at fault for repeating it.

By the way, seeing the avoidable deaths pile up doesn't strike me as much of a victory. Nor are lots of people sure we're out of the woods quite yet.

Boiler wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:33 pm Who are these voidoids?
Richard Hell and ... Love comes in Spurts was a decent record, mind.

I has a bit of a six-string Sunday yesterday and that featured, along with Television and Mink de Ville but, fear not, I am back to the slow grinding techno this evening. The Kreuzette has gone to bed with a book.
Boiler, Oboogie liked this
kreuzberger wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 10:02 pm
Boiler wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:33 pm Who are these voidoids?
Richard Hell and ... Love comes in Spurts was a decent record, mind.

I has a bit of a six-string Sunday yesterday and that featured, along with Television and Mink de Ville but, fear not, I am back to the slow grinding techno this evening. The Kreuzette has gone to bed with a book.
Did you enjoy your Spanish stroll?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]