:sunglasses: 30 % :pray: 3.3 % :laughing: 26.7 % :cry: 26.7 % :🤗 10 % :poo: 3.3 %
I'm pretty certain that the huge, middle-England responses to censuses of garden birds and mammals that we see from time to time indicate that his readership aren't with him on that one.
Youngian wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 12:19 am Wasn’t do-gooders halting projects to save newts, one of Littlejohn’s bug bears? That’s not how Middle England Tories, already angry about development, will see this.
Great Crested Newts certainly put spanners in the works during the "New Town" development of Peterborough... thank Heavens :) Ended up with better green spaces.
Youngian liked this
Littlejohn writes for the sort of person who thinks that any sort of display of empathy or caring for someone outside your immediate family is akin to the worst sort of "poovery" imaginable. Mindset of the playground bully.
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:10 am I'm pretty certain that the huge, middle-England responses to censuses of garden birds and mammals that we see from time to time indicate that his readership aren't with him on that one.
I see it was the Thatcher goverment in 1981 that introduced the endagered speicies protection laws. She had good instincts about her people in Middle England . Thatcher never extended the full force of the free market to loss making rural post offices, red phone boxes and railway stations.
Youngian wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:30 am
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 1:10 am I'm pretty certain that the huge, middle-England responses to censuses of garden birds and mammals that we see from time to time indicate that his readership aren't with him on that one.
I see it was the Thatcher goverment in 1981 that introduced the endagered speicies protection laws. She had good instincts about her people in Middle England . Thatcher never extended the full force of the free market to loss making rural post offices, red phone boxes and railway stations.
Always make sure enough people were happy with you. That was her way.
Malcolm Armsteen liked this
It's a tired joke, indeed, but some of those folks ought to be grateful for the opportunity to hide their boats.
Big Wee Ian in the background there. British Politics' own cockroach, absolutely unkillable and thick with shit
One of the few Tories who was masked was the Rt. Hon. Member for Maidenhead. Couple that with a pretty good speech laying into the pork haystack and I'm beginning to wonder if she wasn't so bad after all.

Yes, I know she was, but this is just evidence of how far we've fallen.
Youngian liked this
The All New KevS wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:57 am One of the few Tories who was masked was the Rt. Hon. Member for Maidenhead. Couple that with a pretty good speech laying into the pork haystack and I'm beginning to wonder if she wasn't so bad after all.

Yes, I know she was, but this is just evidence of how far we've fallen.
Like John Major, it shows the incompetence of their successors.
The All New KevS wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:57 am One of the few Tories who was masked was the Rt. Hon. Member for Maidenhead.
A wise move, considering she's a Type I diabetic.

(Yes, I know most masks are designed to protect others from you, not you from others)
Great effort here from another of the class of 2019.

It's worse than it sounds from this. Somebody calling themselves James O'Brien left a snarky comment on Dominic Raab's sponsored skydive page. Richardson tweets "James O'Brien is an arse as is well known but putting that on Dominic Raab's page..." She claimed she didn't mean the James O'Brien, and probably thought that was the end of it. She was then asked who this other well-known James O'Brien was. Oh dear. Hence this-

Vishnu on a fucking velocipede.

Just when you think the grotesque pantomime that is the Tory government can't get any worse, they throw something like this into the mix.
Youngian, Nigredo liked this
Being good at hitting things with a bat and being a total Brexit bore are such transferrable skills.
See also Kate Hooey.

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]