:pray: 50 % :laughing: 50 %
By Youngian
The expulsion of the Chagos population (by a Labour administration) was possibly the most disgraceful inhumane and racist foreign policy decision in the post war years. It never registered with Joe Public and thankfully neither will this setback to Farage, Cleverly and Jenrick's East of Suez Brexit fantasies.
Bones McCoy liked this
By Bones McCoy
Yesterday Pugsley claimed the EHCR forced us to kill terrorists instead of capturing them.
Today he claims we can't kill terrorists.

I reckon he's full of shit.
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2024 4:46 pm Jesus.

As someone points out, Cameron authorised the killing of British Jihadis in Syria. Nobody seemed to think the ECHR was relevant.

By Abernathy
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2024 5:41 pm 'Pugsley'

Perfect...
The real Pugsley (or at any rate the actor who played him) died ten years ago.
Attachments
IMG_0083.jpeg
IMG_0083.jpeg (59.75 KiB) Viewed 781 times
By Andy McDandy
The Falklands are inhabited by more than just soldiers. They are surrounded by seafood rich waters, and an untapped oilfield. They're not going anywhere.

Besides, it was Thatcher who stripped the islands of their support, encouraging the Argentine invasion.
By mattomac
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2024 9:14 pm Ha ha. Literally nobody thinks the Falkland Islands are going to be ceded.

Problem in the long run is taking any OTT position people will stop listening at some point down the line, but like “crying wolf”. There is a diplomatic rather credible response to this which talks up the base and completion of talks while criticising perhaps some other aspects.

This lot have gone…. “Betrayal”. Think of all those errr “plants”.
By mattomac
What’s stopping their lickspittle mates in the press or any Tory not involved.

They won’t change tack, this is going be them on everything now. See Kemi above, it’s atrociously thick as the base is even outlined in the tweet she is quoting.

I would like to know what their position was when they opened negotiations, though I expect we will never hear what it was because the press are only interested in being entertained. After all they must have had a position and a position from everything I’ve read that could not be too much different from today’s announcement.
By davidjay
Bones McCoy wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2024 5:15 pm Yesterday Pugsley claimed the EHCR forced us to kill terrorists instead of capturing them.
Today he claims we can't kill terrorists.

I reckon he's full of shit.
I deleted Tubby's quote to avoid taking up too much space. If there's one country that should have learned a live terrorist becomes a dead martyr it's Britain.
By Abernathy
It strikes me that if Jimmy Dimly wins the leadership, he'll be the first beardy Tory leader in many years.

Electing a beardy chap as your leader doesn't end well. Labour has been there and got the T-shirt.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]