:pray: 50 % :laughing: 50 %
By Tubby Isaacs
Danny Kruger is running Jenrick's campaign? That explains a lot. Here he shares his plan to lose even more seats to the Lib Dems.
Adam Bienkov
‪@adambienkov.bsky.social‬
Robert Jenrick's campaign manager Danny Kruger asked about why none of the panelists have mentioned climate change, replies that the "environmental lobby" has "overreached itself" and they now have an opportunity to attack Labour for their "madcap" climate schemes.
By Tubby Isaacs
And there's more. Not just "Down with Labour's Green Crap!" but a culture war too.
Adam Bienkov
Robert Jenrick's campaign manager Danny Kruger says the Conservatives have to "win a culture war" in order to win back young people:

"We actually have to win a battle in the culture so that a new generation of young people recognize the significance and value of conservatism."
By RedSparrows
Youngian wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:53 pm
"We actually have to win a battle in the culture so that a new generation of young people recognize the significance and value of conservatism."

Some economic opportunities to gain something to conserve would be a start. Affordable housing, job security, decent pension?
Nah, the chance to make good for ~5-10% of the population and the rest have to like it is clearly very appealing to... oh.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Crabcakes wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2024 8:08 pm Jenrick may rapidly come to regret hiring someone whose name is both hilariously and fittingly close to Dunning–Kruger…
And is possibly the most complete cunt in parliament.

Mind you, his nearest competitor is probably Jenrick.
By Bones McCoy
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:34 pm And there's more. Not just "Down with Labour's Green Crap!" but a culture war too.
Adam Bienkov
Robert Jenrick's campaign manager Danny Kruger says the Conservatives have to "win a culture war" in order to win back young people:

A pair of truly toxic cunt's that'll have me tap-dancing when I read their obits.
By Bones McCoy
Youngian wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:53 pm

Some economic opportunities to gain something to conserve would be a start. Affordable housing, job security, decent pension?
Tory values like unlivable rental houses.
Fire at will employment.
Selling on student debt to speculators.
By satnav
The latest opinion poll of Tory Party members has got Badenoch way out in front with Jenrick second and Tugendhat and Cleverly joint third. I'm no fan of Cleverly but of the four candidates he is the only candidate who has remained consistent in his views and not spouted any batshit nonsense.
By Crabcakes
Abernathy wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2024 10:25 pm Sneaking suspicion that Badenoch could prove to be Truss 2.0.

She's more intelligent than Thick Lizzie (just), but she still could be.
I think she’s arguably slightly smarter, but in other ways far worse. Her skin is far thinner for one thing, and her ego even bigger.
By Andy McDandy
Caught a bit of the Laura K show yesterday, where she was interviewing Jenrick, Penny Morduant, and Jake Berry as if nothing had happened. So, a jobseeker and two dole scum.

Anyway, she asked wee Bobby about the inevitable trade-off between "legally binding immigration levels" and the need for workers in healthcare, social care, agriculture etc. He said that he "didn't recognise" the problem. When pushed (nudged, morelike), he blethered on about exceptions and getting unemployed people into jobs and the "dignity of work" (because there's a lot of dignity in digging up potatoes or wiping old men's arses), quickly showing his "legally binding" immigration quota to be as nonsensical as it sounds.

So, quit the ECHR, scrap the minimum wage, force the unemployed into dead end work for welfare, keep the Kiwi nannies coming in.
By Tubby Isaacs
sundersays.bsky.social
‪@sundersays.bsky.social‬
Jenrick's legal cap on net migration is very hard to make work in a realistic way

Eg, as described here, it could mean a complete freeze on doctors filling NHS for several months - and uncertainty in eg April-July as to whether all/some of September international student visas would be issued!
It's a net target, so if I understand it correctly, it's even more silly than this. Doesn't being able to bring in doctors depend on whether people retire abroad?
By Tubby Isaacs
More from Danny Kruger.
“I think the challenge for us is the values that we stand for are not the progressive values that have dominated the thinking in education and social media and the sort of news and culture that young people have taken in”, he said, adding that they would therefore need to fight an “air war” in order to trigger a “switch” in outlook among young people.

“I believe, and I see, actually a desire for some of those small-c conservative values of rootedness, responsibility… honor, duty, Victorian ideas that I think would resonate [with young people] if we conveyed them with authority”, he told the meeting.
"Rooted" Danny Kruger grew up in Central London. He'd have not had the career he has if he'd been born in Redruth and stayed rooted to it.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]