:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Crabcakes
In Sunak's case I'm sure it's because it's horribly thin skinned. In Braverman's case while I expect that's also true, I wonder if part of her dislikes the insinuation she's a sellout to her family background because it's an uncomfortable reminder that the people she wants to appeal to would be perfectly happy to see her occupying the exact same gulags and camps they'd love to shove everyone they consider undesirable into. And no prizes for guessing what single criteria will be used to decide undesirability.
By Philip Marlow
I’m sure this tweet in particular went down well.

Whether they’d actually have chucked her out or not, her support for Hussain presents the party with a gift wrapped opportunity to portray her as the real bigot. If she’d been willing to toe the line on the culture war stuff, or just keep her mouth shut, things might’ve been different. Can’t say I don’t think better of her for declining.
By Malcolm Armsteen
An apt response.

Youngian, mattomac liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
Theresa May's pointed out that it might have been a good idea to take the Lib Dems a bit more seriously. While I don't necessarily think that all the Tory-LD switcher are liberals, I think it's hard to deny she's right.

Nick Timothy takes it as well as you'd expect. "Centre ground" is fairly well-disposed to people who move to Britain for work, as it happens.

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]