:laughing: 50 % :cry: 25 % :🤗 25 %
By Philip Marlow
Andy McDandy wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:59 am Fills space. Gets people talking. Generates hits. Job done.
I have in fact fallen headlong into the Graun’s cunning hate clicks generator. Even if the writer himself isn’t, someone at Guardian Towers must be aware that it’s an awful piece, which is going to generate an awful lot of chatter about what an awful piece it is.

The first time I became aware of them doing this was when they gave the hapless offspring of one of their freelance travel writers space to write about his tremendously exciting gap year in India and parts beyond. It was supposed to be a series, but in those days of looser moderation it got so comprehensively slaughtered below the line that they nixed it after the first article. That then generated at least two other articles by established columnists about the beastliness of the plebs towards this promising young man.
By Andy McDandy
Ah yes, shades of Radio 4's "Excess Baggage", in which Sandi Toksvig would listen in fascination to some home counties person who had just "discovered" the lost city of Sen-Ta-Parx deep in the bowels of Sherwood forest, before musing on whether or not Nottingham had drinkable water yet.
By Philip Marlow
An awful lot of work seems to be going into convincing that percentage of the Great British public which can still afford to go to the pub that shrinkflation should be welcomed with open arms.

https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... a-schooner

I’m assuming the ‘leave our pints alone’ rejoinders are in the works.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]