:sunglasses: 66.7 % :laughing: 33.3 %
By Philip Marlow
https://www.lrb.co.uk/blog/2024/septemb ... -you-leave
‘Let’s for a minute imagine a world without Hamas,’ the surgeon-turned-satirist Bassem Youssef said to Piers Morgan on 17 October 2023. ‘What will this world look like? Let’s give this world a name, and let’s name this world the West Bank.’
By Malcolm Armsteen
Indiscriminate terrorism, punishment of the innocent, high-tech making a statement.

Yup, Israel...
By Andy McDandy
Given the body count's just getting to the level of point scoring now, I'm coming round to the idea of just nuking the entire fucking region, turning the sand into glass, and then finding the oil by looking down.
By Malcolm Armsteen
The BBC reported that Hezbollah ordered a bulk batch of pagers and Mossad intercepted them and modified them...

One of the dead is a child.

What a bunch of cunts...
By Malcolm Armsteen
And now walkie-talkies and domestic solar power apparatus.
By kreuzberger
The international legalities and the obvious murderous intent to one side, for a moment, this is looking to be a remarkable technological and logistical coup.

The Mossad have intercepted perhaps ten thousand devices - pagers, solar setups, walkie-talkies - and meticulously opened, reengineered, and resealed them to go off pop at the press of a button. Presumably, many of these victims/targets will have flown with these devices, yet they sailed through security, untroubled. This is a remarkable level of achievement. How do you even execute that?

Let's say that each tampering took two hours to complete, repackage, and make good. That's 20,000 hours' labour or, at 8 hours per day, some 2,500 days' labour - 7 years or 360-odd weeks without a break.

That suggests then that this was a massive interception and implementation operation which could complete the job without delivery times being notably disrupted. Yet still, there were no leaks. Even if a 36-hour delay would not raise suspicions, you're looking a 1,700 workers to complete the task, from start to finish.

Simple maths points to institutional sabotage on an industrial scale. If I was in Beirut tonight, I would be fearful of doing any ironing.
Dalem Lake liked this
By Watchman
kreuzberger wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2024 9:20 pm The international legalities and the obvious murderous intent to one side, for a moment, this is looking to be a remarkable technological and logistical coup.

The Mossad have intercepted perhaps ten thousand devices - pagers, solar setups, walkie-talkies - and meticulously opened, reengineered, and resealed them to go off pop at the press of a button. Presumably, many of these victims/targets will have flown with these devices, yet they sailed through security, untroubled. This is a remarkable level of achievement. How do you even execute that?

Let's say that each tampering took two hours to complete, repackage, and make good. That's 20,000 hours' labour or, at 8 hours per day, some 2,500 days' labour - 7 years or 360-odd weeks without a break.

That suggests then that this was a massive interception and implementation operation which could complete the job without delivery times being notably disrupted. Yet still, there were no leaks. Even if a 36-hour delay would not raise suspicions, you're looking a 1,700 workers to complete the task, from start to finish.

Simple maths points to institutional sabotage on an industrial scale. If I was in Beirut tonight, I would be fearful of doing any ironing.
Unless it was already prepared as part of a longer term strategy. Mossad has all these “bomb phones” ready to go, intercept the delivery, simply switch one crate for another. When they arrive with Hezballoh, I doubt they will be concerned enough to check manifests etc, in a state of war, one walk-in-talkie looks the same as another.
By Philip Marlow
Oz Katerji in full ‘You kiss your mother with that mouth?’ mode.

I’m no tone policeman, but 8.5 out of every 10 times Katerji appears on my feed it’s because he’s screaming abuse at someone in the apparent belief that he’s a far more intimidating man than he actually is.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]