:sunglasses: 28.6 % :pray: 14.3 % :laughing: 32.1 % :cry: 25 %
By Malcolm Armsteen
"Smashes into" - no, the 'mom' drove into the Haitian's car, and it did very little damage.

Pretty vile propaganda.
By Bones McCoy
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 2:26 pm "Smashes into" - no, the 'mom' drove into the Haitian's car, and it did very little damage.

Pretty vile propaganda.
you try and stop a big truck like this — there’s no way,” she added
Seems like the darkie wasn't the one doing the "smashing".

As I observed with a few of our East Ren school-run mums.
If you can't control it, or see out of it, get something smaller.
By Tubby Isaacs
https://bsky.app/profile/phillewis.bsky ... 74ltvfj524
Phil Lewis
‪@phillewis.bsky.social‬
JD Vance attempts to justify spreading lies about Haitians eating pets in Springfield, Ohio:

“If I have to create stories so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people then that's what I'm going to do”
By Abernathy
Given that, in order to win, he needs to bring voters to him that are not already a part of his dedicated cult/core following, Trump is surely not going about it in any credible way. The man is so very, very clearly utterly deranged. I also think Kamala’s campaign has recognised this and will be playing him like a hooked trout all the way to 5 November. Very encouraging.
Attachments
IMG_0068.jpeg
IMG_0068.jpeg (106.69 KiB) Viewed 898 times
By satnav
After the first debate Trump tried to use a boxing analogy claiming that only losers demand a rematch. But this is clearly not the case. Boxers who usually demand a rematch are boxers who lose close fights (they were expected win) on a split decisions. A boxer who gets hammered in a fight will seldom demand a rematch with their opponent.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]