:sunglasses: 37.8 % :pray: 2.7 % :laughing: 32.4 % 🧥 8.1 % :cry: 8.1 % :🤗 2.7 % :poo: 8.1 %
By AOB
Interesting that some people are choosing to ignore that it has not been abolished for those on pension credits. If you'd rather public money went to people like Jagger, McCartney and Elton John than those who really need it in other areas then I'm not sorry you're disappointed with yesterday.
Malcolm Armsteen, davidjay, Oboogie and 1 others liked this
By Youngian
davidjay wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:08 am To hear the outrage you'd think every pensioner was being forced to give £350 to an illegal immigrant. But the "MSM" wanted Starmer to become Prime Minister.
"I didn't fight a war to let in all these darkies keeping warm for the winter."
Attachments
Screenshot_20240911_105137_X.jpg
Screenshot_20240911_105137_X.jpg (915.02 KiB) Viewed 1172 times
Oboogie liked this
By Andy McDandy
At the risk of recycling an old gag about Jim Davidson, the worst thing about being a WW2 veteran is the constant queue of wankers like Fargle lining up to do a photo opportunity with you.
Oboogie, AOB, Arrowhead and 1 others liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
Andy McDandy wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 11:31 am At the risk of recycling an old gag about Jim Davidson, the worst thing about being a WW2 veteran is the constant queue of wankers like Fargle lining up to do a photo opportunity with you.
Oz in Auf Wiedersehen Pet, wasn't it?
Andy McDandy liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
Yep, this is a good measure, keeping the 2 child benefit cap isn't.

I terms of toughing out and maintaining market confidence, this is pretty much the perfect measure for that.

Laura Trott's response to Reeves saying that she'd be happy if no money was saved and everybody got what they were entitled to, is quite pathetic.
This admission confirms what we all knew, which is that Labour’s winter fuel payments cut for 10 million pensioners is a political choice, not driven by finances. And she's apparently never heard of whipping.

The Labour MPs were marched through the lobbies yesterday on false pretences by a chancellor who has planned to do this all along
Reeves dealt with that point. It's a much better political choice.
By Abernathy
Farage bobbed up at PMQs today to ask a typically fatuous and twattish question about "two tier policing". I was gratified to note that he appeared to be jeered at from both sides of the chamber for doing so..
AOB liked this
By Andy McDandy
If he did, they'd accuse him of being a prying monster, buying into far right wing replacement theory. Someone like Fenton's twat would start calling him "Queef Starer".

Shades of Harriet Harman and domestic violence*.

*Recap for the new people - in 2008 or so, an NSPCC report said that DV was on the rise. Cue worried think-pieces in the Mail and Express asking what the world was coming to, what this said about modern morality and so on. Then Harman said it was a serious issue, and suddenly both papers launched into "Keep your nose out of people's private business, Harperson!" articles.
Oboogie liked this
By Andy McDandy
He'd call it "Bonk for Britain" and there'd be posters of him and Johnson gurning at the camera while holding inflatable willies. The Sun would love it and we'd all roll over and die.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]