:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
What's that you say ? Boris Johnson involved (with the aforementioned Charlotte Owen) in a dodgy Canadian uranium venture that may have benefitted (at the time) from his time as PM ? Surely not?

More good work from Carole Cadwalladr...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/ar ... -owen-aide
Abernathy wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 12:17 pm
More good work from Carole Cadwalladr...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/ar ... -owen-aide
Chaps don't face serious questions from anyone who matters, where would it all end?
Boris Johnson faces ‘serious questions’ over new business with uranium entrepreneur
At around the time Ms. Owen was ennobled, one of the papers - I think either the Express or the Mail - put out an article where the URL described her as his daughter.

They frantically changed it, but not before it went halfway 'round Twitter.

Annoyingly, I can't find the screenshots at the moment.
Occurs to me that if you've blond hair, are in your twenties or thirties, and have a plausible manner about you, doing a Titchborne Claimant con on him would be a distinct possibility.
By davidjay
I can well imagine him giving her a peerage just for the stink it would cause. This new job, though, and as many people are pointing out, the almost total media blackout where she's concerned is the eye-raiser.
Last edited by davidjay on Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Screenshot 2024-09-19 at 21.25.37.png
Screenshot 2024-09-19 at 21.25.37.png (466.41 KiB) Viewed 715 times
Yeah, I certainly didn’t have potentially invading a NATO ally down as one of his wheezes.

Plus, of course he denies all the covid stuff. Of course. He didn’t even see a cake, let alone eat one. You can practically feel the incandescent rage that he was held to account still boiling through every word.
By satnav
The paper reviews on Sky News this morning were trotting out the usual crap about 'Boris being Boris' like this excuses everything he did while he was prime minister. He would clearly prefer it if the public were talking about his stupid plan to invade the Netherlands rather than discussing how many excess deaths during COVID were down to his laziness and incompetence.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]