:sunglasses: 100 %
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... armer.html

I was half expecting "why it's the right of every free-born Briton to have a fag", but instead he goes with the Thatcher portrait. It's pretty much what you'd expect, and my word, the bitterness and personal hatred are visible from Pluto.
Thatcher was brilliant, everyone loved her, British people are naturally Tories, Starmer is a snake, lied to everyone to get into power, dodgy friends, just let's anyone into Downing Street who's lent him a few quid, fucked an American stripper while his wife was getting cancer treatment and misused public funds, oh sorry, not that bit...
Watchman liked this
Like Starmer, one of the first things Thatcher did was agree to meet some expensive public sector pay claims. Callaghan had set up a commission under Hugh Clegg as a way of resolving the issues that led to the so-called Winter of Discontent. It's true that the Tories had agreed to accept Clegg in the campaign whereas Starmer had only said he'd settle the outstanding disputes, but I think both situations are analogous- Starmer's settling basically by accepting pay review body recommendations, just like Thatcher accepted Clegg. (She disbanded Clegg the next year).

I'm not the biggest William Hague fan, but he can be interesting and obviouly puts effort into his columns, He must do his nut when he sees the rubbish Bozo gets away with.
satnav wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2024 5:20 pm If you want to read any of the pay to view stuff for free you just copy the free bit of the article and paste into a Word document it pastes the entire article.
Handy, but I have to be honest - free is still a bit expensive for the Mail.
Yug, Dalem Lake liked this
Youngian wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 11:09 am Did the cunt mention that emigration exceeded half a million last year and immigration from Europe and the rest of the developed world, outside London, has virtually dried up? Probably not.
It's incredible how things that normally take years to work out are now happening in two months.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]