:pray: 50 % :laughing: 50 %
By Andy McDandy
Eric Pickled was in fine form yesterday. When asked what role Cameron's "bonfire of building regulations" had to play, he said that obviously they didn't actually mean building regulations.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
Andy McDandy wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 3:31 pm Eric Pickled was in fine form yesterday. When asked what role Cameron's "bonfire of building regulations" had to play, he said that obviously they didn't actually mean building regulations.
Some stuff on Pickles here. Sir Martin Moore-Bick doesn't sound like a fan.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/deregulation- ... 49502.html
By satnav
I think the issue with cutting red tape and deregulation is that ministers who engage in cutting red tape have usually moved on to a new job before the consequences of their actions ae actually felt. The Reform party seem to be even keener on cutting red tape than the Tories so hopefully every time they start spouting their nonsense interviewers will keep bringing up Grenfell as evidence of why regulations are important.
By Tubby Isaacs
I don't usually agree with Emma Dent Coad, but she's right about Pickles here.
Eric Pickles urged to quit as Tory peer over Grenfell inquiry criticism
Emma Dent Coad, who was Kensington MP at time of fire, says former housing secretary should ‘have grace to resign’
He also tried to pull the wool over Sir Martin Moore-Bick's eyes with some rubbish about "of course we didn't mean building regs".
By Andy McDandy
Apparently it was the civil servants running around ripping things up because that's what they thought the ministers wanted. If only some senior person in the department (like, I don't know, a fucking minister) could have told them what to concentrate on.

Party of the individual and self-responsibility, folks.
By davidjay
Andy McDandy wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 1:55 pm Apparently it was the civil servants running around ripping things up because that's what they thought the ministers wanted. If only some senior person in the department (like, I don't know, a fucking minister) could have told them what to concentrate on.

Party of the individual and self-responsibility, folks.
Are these the same lefty civil servants who ruined Brexit?
By satnav
Badenoch is now claiming that there is a dirty tricks campaign to stop her being the next leader. She reckons that Jenrick supporters lent some of their votes to Cleverly to try and eliminate Badenoch in the first round. If this is true then it would suggest that Jenrick has already got lots of support and this support will grow even greater if he gets the support of Patel's backers.
By davidjay
satnav wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 10:26 pm Badenoch is now claiming that there is a dirty tricks campaign to stop her being the next leader. She reckons that Jenrick supporters lent some of their votes to Cleverly to try and eliminate Badenoch in the first round. If this is true then it would suggest that Jenrick has already got lots of support and this support will grow even greater if he gets the support of Patel's backers.
They really don't like anyone trying harder to win an election than they do.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]