:laughing: 100 %
By Oboogie
satnav wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2024 10:42 pm What is not clear from Anderson's half arsed apology is whether or not he checked the facts about the Travel Lodge before after posting about it on Twitter. Surely he could have just picked up the phone and spoken to the manager of the hotel and quickly cleared the matter up.
You'll be astonished to learn that he didn't check the facts first.
His initial (now deleted) Tweet was along the lines of "I've been told Travel Lodge is full of illegal immigrants, I'm going to ring them and ask about it.". Several hours later - and after the post had been widely shared - he Tweeted again to say Travel Lodge had confirmed they were actually NHS workers.
By Abernathy
Ant Middleton? Who he?

This he:
Anthony Middleton (born 22 September 1980) is a British adventurer, criminal, television personality and former UK Special Forces soldier, Royal Marines Commando, and Royal Engineer in the British Army.[1] He is best known as the former Chief Instructor on the Channel 4 television series SAS: Who Dares Wins, a role he held from 2015 until 2021. Middleton also appeared as the Captain in the adventure/reality-show Mutiny and the survival show Escape.
Last edited by Abernathy on Wed Aug 14, 2024 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Youngian
Make sure you don’t ever comment publicly on the UK ever again
Mr Mullins, who is a high-profile supporter of Nigel Farage and Reform UK said he wants to have "no assets in the UK whatsoever" and intends on not paying tax next year as he leaves the country.

He told The Telegraph: "I'll have no investments here, no bank account here. It's all in the process now. I think my last tax bill is January and that's me done.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]