:sunglasses: 40.6 % :pray: 8.5 % :laughing: 30.2 % 🧥 4.7 % :cry: 12.3 % :🤗 3.8 %
davidjay wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:42 am
AOB wrote:I would've thought Lord Ashcroft would have more pressing family matters to attend to at present. Still, I don't suppose you become a billionaire by doing what normal people do.
There ain't nothing so pressing as the chance to earn a few bob.
Some hack like Oakshott will be ghosting this hagiography. Probably not an earner but Ashcroft’s no longer in the loop so courtier flattery is needed.
By Boiler
Bones McCoy wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:06 pm And the gamonati are losing their shit on the facebooks.
Running red lights five abreast with no road tax.
But but but... we haven't had a "road tax" since 1937. What about people who drive efficient motor vehicles (or cars over forty years old) who pay zero "road tax"? Roads are paid for primarily out of local taxation... but don't try to explain it to them, their brains will Fail To Proceed... :lol:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motorin ... ed_Kingdom
Boiler wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:49 pm
Bones McCoy wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 8:06 pm And the gamonati are losing their shit on the facebooks.
Running red lights five abreast with no road tax.
But but but... we haven't had a "road tax" since 1937. What about people who drive efficient motor vehicles (or cars over forty years old) who pay zero "road tax"? Roads are paid for primarily out of local taxation... but don't try to explain it to them, their brains will Fail To Proceed... :lol:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motorin ... ed_Kingdom
These days I just mention men in turbans on electric scooters.
Puts 'em right off the scent.
At least this time she’s a married mother living off the taxpayer, as opposed to a single one
kreuzberger, Nigredo liked this
I wonder which Tory donor will be funding this one?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]