:sunglasses: 28.6 % :pray: 14.3 % :laughing: 32.1 % :cry: 25 %
By Spoonman
Abernathy wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 10:38 am As well as "Hawk Tuah" <snip>
Unfortunately giving an accurate description for the Hawk Tuah meme would break NSFW so the best I can suggest is that it's meant to be something that generates phlem in the back of your throat (hence the "hock") and then spit it out on, erm, something (the "Tuah" bit). The meme came about following a street interview in Florida about a month ago where a young woman was asked what's the best way of turning a man on and she replies "You gotta hawk tuah and spit on that thang!" - you can use your imagination as to what the "thang" is. :shock:
By Crabcakes
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 7:16 pm I've just watched Netanyahu arriving in Congress and being lauded and applauded - mostly by Republicans, it must be said.

I genuinely felt a bit of sick in my mouth. How fucking could they?
Because the current lot admire him as he shoots and bombs his opponents and doesn’t give a shit, and runs a religiously hardcore country. And that’s what a lot of them would like.
By satnav
Trump and his supporters are now losing their shit over claims the orange fraudster was actually hit by shrapnel rather than by a bullet. They obviously believe that taking a bullet is some how more heroic than being hit by a piece of plastic from the autocue. Surely it should be fairly easy to prove one way or another. Doctors in America must deal with gun shot wounds on a fairly regular basis.
By soulboy
Spoonman wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 1:26 pm The meme came about following a street interview in Florida about a month ago where a young woman was asked what's the best way of turning a man on and she replies "You gotta hawk tuah and spit on that thang!" - you can use your imagination as to what the "thang" is. :shock:
A young woman with a rural, South Tennessee accent so regio-specific that those in the know could locate it almost down to a street level.
Spoonman liked this
By Philip Marlow
Crabcakes wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 3:31 pm
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2024 7:16 pm I've just watched Netanyahu arriving in Congress and being lauded and applauded - mostly by Republicans, it must be said.

I genuinely felt a bit of sick in my mouth. How fucking could they?
Because the current lot admire him as he shoots and bombs his opponents and doesn’t give a shit, and runs a religiously hardcore country. And that’s what a lot of them would like.
Apparently he received 58 standing ovations. That’s State of the Union levels of obsequiousness.
By Oboogie
soulboy wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 10:31 am
Spoonman wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2024 1:26 pm The meme came about following a street interview in Florida about a month ago where a young woman was asked what's the best way of turning a man on and she replies "You gotta hawk tuah and spit on that thang!" - you can use your imagination as to what the "thang" is. :shock:
A young woman with a rural, South Tennessee accent so regio-specific that those in the know could locate it almost down to a street level.
Yes, it took me some time to find out what she was saying as I'd no idea how to spell what I'd just heard, I was Googling "Hocktooer".
By Philip Marlow
Ouch.

https://www.lrb.co.uk/blog/2024/july/after-biden
The tin cup is empty, and the ass has gone under. Joe Biden’s political career is over, and he had to do it by autocoup. His two most trusted aides came to him at Rehoboth Beach and told him from a distance – because he has Covid – that he no longer had a path to victory. The money had dried up, he was trailing in all the usual swing states, and even in states the Democrats usually win without spending much money, like Virginia and New Mexico. The next day he posted his resignation letter to X (formerly Twitter) and followed it up with an endorsement of his vice president. Oh, yeah, c’mon, man, keep her around. So came to an end a month of blather about the way Biden had become King Lear. The final reckoning was less like Julius Caesar than like sending the president to the self-checkout till at Tesco to pay for his own hemlock.
And ow.
In 2020, the Democrats’ virtual convention presented the Black Lives Matter protests after the killing of George Floyd by Minneapolis police earlier that summer as a cheerful prelude to the Biden campaign in a video set to Bruce Springsteen’s ‘The Rising’. The party will not be able to do the same with protesters against the genocide in Gaza if they turn up en masse this year. Benjamin Netanyahu this week spoke to Congress and asserted that Americans protesting against his war are Iran’s ‘useful idiots’, and the White House spokesman John Kirby echoed the claim (while saying ‘that’s not a phrase we would use’).
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]