:sunglasses: 100 %
By Tubby Isaacs
Philip Marlow wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2024 2:25 pm
I believe this is the RCP/Spiked modus operandi.

Claire Fox (yes, that one) has weighed in supportively underneath Stock’s tweet and is getting absolutely rinsed in the replies, my favourite of which is this one.
Among others telling her not to be so stupid is Ian Leslie. Maybe I've been exaggerating in thinking he and Matthew Syed are two of the worst people on the internet.
By davidjay
I can accept JK Rowling and, to a lesser extent, Sharron Davies having strong opinions about a subject. I can understand why they would get angry with their opponents, some of whom don't come across as particularly pleasant. What I don't understand is how these two successful people can get into a position where their opinion on a subject that doesn't really affect them now defines their whole existence.
Malcolm Armsteen liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
Not the main point here, obviously. But this is Alan Partridge v Peter Baxendale-Thomas stuff. Maugham seems to be the source of the claim that 16 trans children have committe suicide because of access to puberty blockers being restricted. I'm afraid, he's completely pissed away any trust by his recent antics.

The Weeping Angel liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
I think this was a likely conclusion, with numbers being low and with comorbidies to be considered too.

But I think it's very hard to deny that some of the campaigning has been extremely irresponsible and dangerous, doing exactly what it accused Cass and Atkins/Streeting of doing, risking more suicides.

By Tubby Isaacs
Philip Marlow wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 8:10 pm Since she came up earlier in the thread…

Good to see that she’s gone away and had a good, long think about where she might have gone wrong.
Ha, you beat me to it. I'm guessing she does the old David Irving trick of acting like she (and Miller) didn't bring the libel action in the first place.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]