:laughing: 100 %
By Abernathy
The last time Farage made me as angry and ashamed as this was when he and his band of fellow cunts turned their backs in the EU parliament at the playing of the EU anthem (the uplifting “Ode to Joy” by Beethoven).

If the cunt were in the crosshairs of the sights on a high powered rifle that I happened to be holding I’d be sorely tempted to pull the trigger. I wouldn’t, of course.
Last edited by Abernathy on Tue Jul 09, 2024 6:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By satnav
I think Farage and the other Reform MP's will behave like the rent-a-quote Tories of the past. They were rarely turn up for debates but when they turn up they will say or do something outrageous just so their constituents know that they have actually turned up for work. Farage, Tice and Anderson will all return to moonlighting as TV presenters.
By Tubby Isaacs
Surprised Habib stuck with Wellingborough. Rupert Lowe got hammered in the by-election and didn't give Kingswood a second thought (though it was abolished, he could easily have stuck with the town of Kingswood in the new Bristol NE constituency). Rupert is now an MP.

I don't know if Habib could have had South Basildon and East Thurrock. Otherwise, not sure what the most winnable seat was. Labour did pretty well in seats where Reform were trying to take them out. See South Yorkshire.
By Abernathy
Dalem Lake wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 1:01 pm Poor Habib, nothing more than a useful idiot to the likes of Farage. I'm gonna break out the violin for him.

Nah. Habib is every bit as nassive a cunt as Tice and Farage. Zero sympathy.
Spoonman, Oboogie liked this
By Bones McCoy
Abernathy wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 3:19 pm
Dalem Lake wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 1:01 pm Poor Habib, nothing more than a useful idiot to the likes of Farage. I'm gonna break out the violin for him.

Nah. Habib is every bit as nassive a cunt as Tice and Farage. Zero sympathy.
Proving again that tokens get spend first.
By Watchman
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:52 pm I didn't realise that Reform were the official opposition. Shadow Cabinet, ha ha.

Nobody "shadowing" the Chancellor. Ann Widdecombe gets to shadow the Home Office from 2007, before it was split up into 2 manageable departments. But Cabinet post for Fisheries alone. Is Rupert Lowe a hobbyist farmer by some chance?

Any of these still in a job
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]