:sunglasses: 37.8 % :pray: 2.7 % :laughing: 32.4 % 🧥 8.1 % :cry: 8.1 % :🤗 2.7 % :poo: 8.1 %
By safe_timber_man
Memes are effective and have a place. But the Right are so fucking bad at them. And AI pictures. They just haven't got the hang of it. The thinking that 'The Right can't do comedy' really shows itself when it comes to Twitter discourse. All these deformed lions with something vaguely resembling the Union Jack and a 7 fingered Farage leading them really doesn't do them any favours. It seems to be the path they're going down but they need some serious improvement.
Tubby Isaacs, Arrowhead, zuriblue and 1 others liked this
By Andy McDandy
Also, the Dogs' power walk thing is down to background music and it being shown in slow motion. I doubt many news outlets will be willing to assist with either, so what you're left with is some men in suits.

And who's going to be Nice Guy Eddie and wear the shellsuit?
By Crabcakes
What the hell is ‘a reservoir dogs’ show of force?

They botched a robbery
They all died
One of them was an undercover cop
One of them was a psychopath
They all turned on each other

There was literally no show of force at any point in the film. But I’m all for the last bit happening ASAP - and I suspect it probably will.
Oboogie, Arrowhead liked this
By Killer Whale
Youngian wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 10:52 pm Having a pint at lunchtime and some brainbox gammon predicted Starmer would be gone in a few months, overthrown by the unions. I came to relax so let it slide. Said it with confidence as if he knew what he was talking about.
No, no, no, no, no. Apparently he'll be overthrown in the autumn by Sadiq Khan who will usher in an Islamic State. I read it on that Xitter, so it's 100% true.
By Bones McCoy
Killer Whale wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 11:02 pm
Youngian wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2024 10:52 pm Having a pint at lunchtime and some brainbox gammon predicted Starmer would be gone in a few months, overthrown by the unions. I came to relax so let it slide. Said it with confidence as if he knew what he was talking about.
No, no, no, no, no. Apparently he'll be overthrown in the autumn by Sadiq Khan who will usher in an Islamic State. I read it on that Xitter, so it's 100% true.
Funny that, I heard it was Rayner's femi-nazi strosstruppen who's goose step into Whitehall.

(The chap who told me that seemed a somewhat priapic at the prospect).

NHS says:
do not apply ice packs or cold water to your penis – this can make things worse, particularly if you have sickle cell disease
do not have sex or masturbate – it will not make your erection go away
do not drink alcohol
do not smoke

Call 999 or go to A&E if:
you have an erection that lasts more than 3 to 4 hours
you have sickle cell disease and a painful erection that lasts for more than 1 hour.
An erection that lasts this long needs to be treated in hospital as soon as possible to avoid permanent damage to the penis.
By Andy McDandy
In Frederick Forsyth's 1980s Thatcher wank piece "The Fourth Protocol" he outlines a way in which Labour can overthrow a Tory government by putting up a moderate-looking leader who takes advantage of international tensions (and a bit of Soviet terrorism) to pip the rightful Tory government to the post in an FPTP election. He would then be toppled by a hard core cabal of "hard" lefties led by Ken Livingstone and backed up by Da Yoonyuns. They would do this by invoking an obscure rule in the party book and calling a leadership election while Kinnock or whoever is still smiling for the cameras on the steps of Downing Street. They would then pull out of NATO, expel US forces from the UK, nationalise everything, dissolve the armed forces, shut down ITV and the Sun, fellate Fenton's pet wanker Trot, and hand the Falklands back to the Argies before replacing all teachers with communist lesbians. The next day, they would rest.

I think a lot of people read that and assumed it was plausible.
Arrowhead liked this
By Andy McDandy
Goes back to Euro '96, and that he's a bit cerebral (he went to 6th form, you know). Doesn't sit well with the "Boot it down the middle, pick it up in the box, slot it away, bish bash bosh, call the referee a wanker" brigade.
By RedSparrows
Crabcakes wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 11:07 am Remarkable that anyone would assume the hard left could take over the Labour party now when they were so cack-handed they couldn’t even take it over when they were actually in charge of it.
Hah, good point.

It's a bit funny, isn't it, in both football and politics, actual achievement as per the system a team is playing in is 'easy' and 'anyone can do it', cos the real challenge lies in winning the argument.

'I don't care if we lost 3-0, the diagonal crossfield passes were beautiful and epitomise our commitment to progressive play.'
slilley liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
They couldn't take it over because MPs are very powerful, and you can't force them to do what members want. And anyway some of the rightwing MPs were popular locally. Even at peak excitement in the 80s, not all that many Labour MPs got deselected for political reasons rather than personal ones, like not knowing when to quit. And some of those seemed to want to get deselected, like Dave Nellist (who nearly won as an independent) and Terry Fields (who despite being popular locally, came nowhere near winning).
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]