:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Crabcakes
If you want a good laugh and are still signed up to the hellsite that used to be Twitter, Adam Bienkov’s feed of snippets from pop-con is hilarious. They’re all just coming up, one after another, to say how everything is everyone else’s fault and that they’d obviously had won if only they had been bigger cunts.

Just staggering.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Bones McCoy wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 12:29 pm An interesting postmortem - by a Tory.

He's not far off in spotting the shortcomings of the five leaders.

https://conservativehome.com/2024/07/09 ... dishonour/
Plenty of the usual bollocks - Brexit was a 'lucky escape', austerity didn't happen, Gordon Brown's fault for weathering the 2008 crisis, Theresa May was a 'good egg' (hostile environment, anybody?), so not all that rigorous, I'm afraid.
By Youngian
Kemi displaying her diplomatic skills
Kemi Badenoch used first meeting of shadow cabinet to criticise Rishi Sunak's election campaign amid concerns colleagues are failing to grasp enormity of defeat

* Badenoch said that Sunak's decision to call an early election without informing his Cabinet was a mistake and bordered on 'unconstitutional'

* Badenoch said that instead of telling Cabinet ministers first Sunak had opted to inform a small group of colleagues, including his PPS Craig Williams who subsequently admitted placing a bet on the election date. She described Williams as a 'buffoon'

* Badenoch said Sunak's decision to return early from D-Day commemorations was "disastrous" and had dominated the election campaign, adding that colleagues like Penny Mordaunt would still be MPs today if he had stayed longer in France.

* She said many Tories were clearly still traumatised. She said Suella Braverman, former home secretary, appears to be having a 'very public' nervous breakdown

https://x.com/steven_swinford/status/18 ... 08605?s=46
By satnav
With Braverman and Badenoch both slagging off their party and its leader so soon after the election I beginning to think that the leadership contender who keeps quiet for longest could well be favourite to win. I could well see somebody like James Cleverly emerging as the unity candidate capable of pulling the party together.
By Yug
This doesn't surprise me at all

A student dinner that caused alarm and condemnation after some guests appeared to sing along to a Nazi marching tune was attended by the Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC) for Warwickshire.

According to the PCC's office, Philip Seccombe paid to attend the University of Warwick Conservative Association's dinner on 15 June in a personal capacity and not through his PCC role, in which he serves as a Tory...

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c9r3ld91p6wo.amp
The fash are gonna fash.

I do think his position as PCC should be reviewed as a matter of some urgency.
By Youngian
Was David Campbell-Bannerman originally a Liberal before becoming a right wing looney? Along with Liz Truss, Lembit Opik and Mark Littlewood whose journeys also make little coherent sense. Whereas pissed off One Nation Tories becoming Lib Dems aren’t making any great political leap apart from suddenly being converted to PR.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]