:laughing: 100 %
By Tubby Isaacs
The phrase does have a bit of historic resonance for Tories. I'd heard of it being used before Bozo, but had no idea it went back to the 1950 Election.
The Conservatives, having recovered from their landslide election defeat in 1945, accepted most of the welfare state and nationalisation that had taken place under the Attlee government, which included the National Health Service and the mixed economy. The Tory manifesto, This Is The Road, accepted the new welfare state's foundations but focused on the loss of freedoms and aspirations since 1945. Churchill claimed Attlee had not "levelled up" but had actually "levelled down".
By Malcolm Armsteen
I thought Diane Abbott spoke well as Mother of the House. But her age and infirmity was showing.
But at least she didn't need notes like Edward Gammonly.
By Killer Whale
The Weeping Angel wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 11:27 pm

I suppose we can look forward to five years of shit like this.
This is mental. Of course the private sector are going to have to do it. There's no public sector building corporation. Either the government (via local authorities?) will have to offer modest incentives to the private builders, or nothing will happen for the entire term of the government while 'British Building' is set up, only to find that the skills don't exist to staff it.
By Tubby Isaacs
There's a wider thing on the left that only council houses count. Mick Lynch was doing it on election night, opining that housing associations were basically just like private developers.

I've never seen this fuss about social houses being delivered by private builders didn't count. Couldn't the NHS make its own pies? Thank of the savings, when you cut out Pukka Pies profits.
By Andy McDandy
From the Dawn Butler thing, the sad bastard complainer said this:
“@Keir Starmer are you ok with party racism? @metpoliceuk how about you? You’ve just lost my respect because I thought you were about the UK not just one demographic.”
Well, in the case of the Met, no, they're not 'about' the UK at all.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]