:laughing: 100 %
By AOB
Plaid Cymru have four MPs. Proportionately in the forthcoming term, Reform should only get 20% more airtime on BBC & ITV news and current affairs programmes than them. The reality will obviously be very different. Reform voters moan about the mainstream media yet are blind to the hugely disproportionate coverage they get. Both organisations need a head of current affairs who gives production staff the mandate not to go running to Farage to see what he thinks every time someone farts.
By Youngian
Reform have gained an allied MP, the TUV lunatic Jim McAllistair who took Paisley Jr’s seat. Think I’m correct in saying that this is the first time Unionist MPs from NI are in a minority.
It was a bit unwise for Starmer in his first speech to refer to ‘the four nations.’ Neither side refer to Ulster/the Six Counties as a nation.
By Youngian
The surprise fifth Reform MP James Murdock in south Basildon and East Thurrock come across as a really nice guy. No really, his priority is helping special needs children and wanted to work with anyone to achieve it as he wasn’t interested in party politics. Labour should woo this guy if he doesn’t turn out to be a charming kiddy fiddler.
By Youngian
Nigredo wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2024 2:37 pm https://v.redd.it/3movdgnj8dad1

Absolutely rabid
Took umbrage at Owen’s sneery lunchtime high street vox pop in Truss’s constituency. And he proved to be way off the mark while I’m the carrot cruncher land John Curtice.
Attachments
IMG_7043.jpeg
IMG_7043.jpeg (92.3 KiB) Viewed 2674 times
By kreuzberger
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 8:02 pm
This potential shit storm should come to a head within a matter of days; it won't take long to check out these alleged candidates and there will be thousands of sleuths poring over public records to see if they exist or are mere fabrications.

Farage and Tice could see their collars being felt in double-quick time, hopefully.
By Malcolm Armsteen
That's fine, all parties field paper candidates (I was one, once). But an AI generated image is deception, which is the crime du jour.
By Bones McCoy
kreuzberger wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 9:22 pm
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 8:02 pm
This potential shit storm should come to a head within a matter of days; it won't take long to check out these alleged candidates and there will be thousands of sleuths poring over public records to see if they exist or are mere fabrications.

Farage and Tice could see their collars being felt in double-quick time, hopefully.
The Reservoir Dogs cosplay we all want to see.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Cunt! That utter fucking cunt Farage has cunted his way into parliament in his 'speech' welcoming Speaker Hoyle by being an utter cunt and taking a swipe at the 'little man' who was the previous speaker who tried to 'overturn the will of the people'.

Thus completely breaking with the civilised traditions of the house and showing himself to be an utter and complete cunt.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]