:sunglasses: 30 % :pray: 10 % :laughing: 60 %
By Yug
Watchman wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 12:26 pm
Bones McCoy wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 11:54 am By a complete coincidence, today is Blue Bin day.

Don't forget to drag out your rubbish. ;)
We’re black bin day (general household waste), today
We're brown bin day here. Weeds, cuttings, and other vegetable waste for composting.

Seems appropriate.
By Arrowhead
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 1:30 pm I think the Tories could have long term problems with the Lib Dems in the Blue Wall. As we saw before 2015, Lib Dems can be hard to get out, and can get (even) better as squeezing over time.
This 100%. Whilst the BBC were hyperventilating over Reform last night (I thought I’d accidentally tuned into GB News at one point), I can’t help but think that all those Lib Dem gains across Southern England will turn out to be even more consequential for the Tories in the long term. Good luck winning back Henley and Thame whilst playing footsie with Farage these next few years.
By Tubby Isaacs
I'll check with the people who live in the big houses with Ellie Chowns signs. Hello, are you part of Jeremy Corbyn's movement? How about a mantion tax or more inheritance tax? For the movement, you understand.

I'm not snarking at the people in the big houses. Fair play to them. I'm snarking at Grace Blakely.
Arrowhead liked this
By Malcolm Armsteen
Hilary Benn - Northern Ireland
Lisa Nandy confirmed at Culture.
By Tubby Isaacs
I've been looking at results all day. It's worth your time, honestly. I'd noticed that the Lib Dems had gained Yeovil. I'd not remembered who the Tory MP was there.. Marcus Fysh. He lost really badly. 25% swing to the Lib Dems, who got double his vote. Add on all of Reform and he's still miles short.

One of the most satisfying results, I think.
Arrowhead liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
I recall Sunak was going to slash the levelling up money to pay for his national service. Now this isn't happening, Labour ought to make as much noise as it can about handing out levellin up funds. Even sticking to the not very extravagant levels of before are going to look like a win. Take that, nice and easy.
By davidjay
Now it's all over, does anyone else feel a bit flat? The results were better than I expected, Reform Ltd didn't do what they hoped, the only real disappointment was Corbyn winning. But whether it's because the total votes wasn't great, or Galloway and Farage's pension plans between them have made the country a nastier placee, that Johnson poisoned the country against politicians or whether it's the realisation that the real work starts now, I don't have a fraction of the sheer joy that was 1997.
By Malcolm Armsteen
I've had a joyful day.

Does anyone know how Emmett did?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]