:sunglasses: 30 % :pray: 10 % :laughing: 60 %
By Malcolm Armsteen
Arrowhead wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 4:46 am Jess Phillips holds on by only 700 or so votes, yikes.
Fuck.
This Gaza backlash - so childish and performative - is a real worry.
Oboogie liked this
By Malcolm Armsteen
Mrs A has just gone to bed, with the words 'Generally satisfactory'.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Maria Caulfield out in Lewes (Lib Dem gain)
Oboogie liked this
By Philip Marlow
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 4:30 am Wes Streeting apparently run close in Ilford North.
Won by 528 votes, which is genuinely, astonishingly close given that his closest challenger was an independent.

In my neck of the woods, Sarah Olney had held on as expected. More depressingly the Greens have been beaten into fifth place by fucking Reform.

With Mordaunt gone, who becomes leadership candidate for the ‘within hailing distance of sanity’ wing of the Conservatives?
By Tubby Isaacs
Philip Marlow wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 4:53 am
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 4:30 am Wes Streeting apparently run close in Ilford North.
Won by 528 votes, which is genuinely, astonishingly close given that his closest challenger was an independent.
Yeah, He did spent a lot of time on national campaign work. Wonder if that didn't help.
By safe_timber_man
Philip Marlow wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2024 4:53 am

In my neck of the woods, Sarah Olney had held on as expected. More depressingly the Greens have been beaten into fifth place by fucking Reform.

With Mordaunt gone, who becomes leadership candidate for the ‘within hailing distance of sanity’ wing of the Conservatives?

Hunt, probably?
By Malcolm Armsteen
Johanna Baxter has taken Paisly &B Renfrewshire South. She'll be a great MP.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Soft Walter is no more...
lambswool, Arrowhead, Oboogie and 3 others liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]