:sunglasses: 30 % :pray: 10 % :laughing: 60 %
By Malcolm Armsteen
Three hours to go.

Is a big turnout really a threat to Labour?
By Watchman
slilley wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 6:47 pm Voted tactically for Tan Dhesi in Slough.
No need here its a straight fight between us and Tories (Electoral Calculus - usual caveats apply - has us at 99%)
By Abernathy
I’m thinking Channel 4 is looking like a good place to watch things unfold. Emily Maitlis, Jon Sopel, Krishnan Guru-Murthy, Alastair Campbell and Rory Stewart, and err, the folk off Gogglebox. And they’re doing away with ad breaks for the whole night.

Of course, I’ll start at 10pm for the sheer drama of the Big Ben bongs and the announcement of the BBC exit poll. Can’t miss that.

I may hop around the channels a bit, though.
By Oboogie
Bones McCoy wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 9:07 pm
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 6:53 pm Three hours to go.

Is a big turnout really a threat to Labour?
it will certainly piss all over the "no appetite for Starmer" platoon.
That rather depends which way they vote. Some pollsters were assuming a low turnout caused by disgruntled Tories staying at home, if enough of those people manage to gruntle themselves afterall, that's not good for Labour.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Fuck yes...
mattomac, Nigredo liked this
By Crabcakes
I am weirdly nervous, but I have to keep telling myself this is for no reason. Because unless it’s been rigged, Labour have won, and won decently, and the country will be better off with them in power and with a rejuvenated Lib Dem block and a severely weakened Tory rump.

All being well, no threat to that for a *decade*. Hopefully longer. That’s a lot of time to put things right.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]