:sunglasses: 30 % :pray: 10 % :laughing: 60 %
By Oboogie
Not pictured but I've never seen a polling station so busy, also the first time I've seen so many young people there.
Meanwhile here's Gwanwyn, denied a vote as she has no photo ID. Don't be like Gwanwyn.
#dogsatpollingstations
Attachments
20240704 GE.jpg
20240704 GE.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 377 times
Youngian, Watchman, Yug and 2 others liked this
By Youngian
Mine was so empty the nice lady in the polling station offered to keep an eye on my dog while I voted. Wasn’t to sad to see a low turnout at it’s a gammon Tory town.

#whippetsforLabour
Attachments
IMG_6968.jpeg
IMG_6968.jpeg (126.23 KiB) Viewed 372 times
Yug, Oboogie, lambswool and 2 others liked this
By Watchman
Where will folks be tuning in at 10pm; I'm most probably going for C4 (Dorris aside, I think she just been roped in for the shits and giggles)
By Malcolm Armsteen
Sky is problematic - Ridge good, Rigby bad...
By Crabcakes
Just a reminder - that funny howling noise you might hear at 10pm when the exit poll comes out is former forum member Wino, when he realises that the centrist melts he hates so much have done exactly what he claimed only an arrogant, talentless old man with even older ideas and a fan club heaving with bigots could do.

Lovely.
Andy McDandy, Arrowhead liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
Youngian wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 4:18 pm I’m down with Beth. ITV I may swerve as that odious turd George Osborne is on the team. His war on the poor and disabled for purely political reasons might well be the low point of the past 14 years.
And the refusal to borrow for investment and historicallly low costs. A friend of mine on Twitter today was berating Reeves and Starmer for not committing to big fiscal expansion. But borrowing costs are over 4% now. So it's all a bit different. I'm happy to give Labour the benefit of the doubt as my friend was in his own way.

I'm swerving ITV too for the same reason as you.
Youngian liked this
By Oboogie
Killer Whale wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 3:41 pm Gwanwyn does look like she has a spring in her step.
You don't know the half of it! Normative determinism in action!

For the benefit of non-Welsh speakers:
Gwanwyn means "Spring" (the season) in Welsh.
We got her from a farm near Llandovery, Carmarthenshire early April last year.
As she's Welsh, she needed a Welsh name but we couldn't agree on a Welsh girl's name. Then, on the drive home through the Brecon Beacons, on what was the first Springlike day of the year, I was hit with inspiration.
lambswool, Samanfur liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]