:sunglasses: 30 % :pray: 10 % :laughing: 60 %
By Malcolm Armsteen
If any of you lot want to PM me your constituency I'll make checklist we can update through the night.
By Abernathy
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2024 10:20 pm I'm in for an all-nighter.

Me too. I think I’d find it impossible to go to bed - unless I drink too much whisky and fall asleep on the sofa.

It does help if, like Armsteen & me, you’re retired and don’t have to get to work in the morning.
Malcolm Armsteen liked this
By Yug
Youngian wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 7:37 am The Sun’s out and so are the Tories.

Stop ticking us, Allister
As opposed to the far-right one party dictatorship the Tories were dragging the country towards.
Attachments
IMG_6965.jpg
IMG_6965.jpg (122.12 KiB) Viewed 419 times
By Andy McDandy
Went out and did a democracy.

Quite a lot of people at the polling station at 7.00 on the dot. Fair few farming types, gym bunnies, and people looking like they were coming off the night shift. Lots of NHS stickers on cars there.
By soulboy
We did our democracy by post a couple of weeks ago. In an ideal world I would have had a lovely lie in to prepare for a late one tonight.

Instead I was wide awake at 0430. Birthdays, Christmas and the chance that the Tories will be destroyed - events when I am too excited to sleep.

As we were up it was off down to the polling station anyway. Obligatory "dogs at polling stations" photo in the bag.
By Malcolm Armsteen
My hooks are all tentery.

Can't settle to anything...
By Malcolm Armsteen
safe_timber_man wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2024 12:17 pm

"Oh just one more result then I'll get to bed. Fuck, it's 5am".
Yup...
By Oboogie
Since I turned 18 (in 1982 since you ask), I've only ever lived in safe seats, two Tory, five Labour and none of them changed hands. As the polls are predicting that we might gain this seat (for the first time in it's history) this will be the first time my vote has actually made a difference.
Malcolm Armsteen, Watchman, lambswool and 1 others liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]